Ariza verbally commits to Houston

Bye Trevor. </3

He was an enormous part of this championship team, and had huge plays, but 9 mil was way too much. I hope he succeeds in Houston..hopefully we can lure Artest in.

We got Artest buddy ESPN reported

So the Rockets essentially trade Ron Ron to LA for Ariza.

He's getting the MLE from Houston apparently. So Trevor opts for Houston who will be w/o Yao over the world champs for the same amount of money. LOL. Trevor needs to fire his agent.

Exactly. I guess they get younger but it's still not a bright spot. The amount of offensive Artest created for the Rockets will never be matched by Ariza [iMO]

Well, this opens up more shots for my man Aaron Brooks (UO BABY!!!). I listen to the Jim Rome show on the radio a lot and TMac was on there saying that he's gonna be coming back strong plans on playing every game in the upcoming season. Whether that will happen, we'll find out.

Also, I like Battier more than Artest, so this makes Battier the starter. No way Ariza starts over either TMac (if healthy) or Battier.

Brooks, TMac, Battier, Hayes, Scola is what I'm seeing the lineup as.