New skin..

xx.

• Owner

Jason Thompson and Kevin Martin added to the Kings forum (with Tyreke Evans).

Aaron Brooks and Luis Scola added to Houston's forum (with Trevor Ariza).

I'm still keeping Yao off the banner, as he won't be playing the entire season...and if Tracy McGrady comes in and contributes more than any of those three above, I'll more than likely replace one with him.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but I'd incrase the font size of the forum. The font size is really small on the majority of the board. Not easy on the eyes with people with bigger monitors (1920x1080 resolution) :(

Edited by Eternal

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but I'd incrase the font size of the forum. The font size is really small on the majority of the board. Not easy on the eyes with people with bigger monitors (1920x1080 resolution) :(

Just change your resolution, the font size is fine. I've accessed the site from multiple different sized computers (PC and Mac) and the site looked fine on all of them.

You can increase font size of all sites on your computer. If you're using Firefox, just press ctrl+ and the font will become bigger.

Just change your resolution, the font size is fine. I've accessed the site from multiple different sized computers (PC and Mac) and the site looked fine on all of them.

I'm not sure what kind of monitors your using, but I use LCD. Changing the native resolution on them is bad, and makes everything look bad. =\