Umaga hospitalized, seriously ill

Former WWE star Eddie "Umaga" Fatu has been hospitalized in an ICU unit in Houston, TX. Reports are going around that he is now brain dead, but that has not been confirmed by his family. WWE called it a "grave situation." His condition is thought to be life-threatening and his family was told to get into town and to the hospital right away.

Details are a bit sketchy at this point, but he was apparently found by his wife this morning, not breathing with blood coming out of his nose.

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/123702

I'm hearing rumors he might've died. This is a huge surprise. Hopefully he is ok.

Edward "Umaga"Fatu passed away around 6 p.m. Eastern time after suffering a second heart attack while in the hospital. He was 36.

We want to send our condolences to the entire family on their loss.

Wow...RIP. :(

Wrestlers are dropping like flies in recent years. They have some of the toughest jobs in the entire world that demand a lot from them, over 300 live performances a year or something like that. You have to figure that takes it's toll on your physically but also mentally. Not to mention the medication these guys are probably shoveling into their bodies.

I'm not going to say I was a fan of him just because he recently passed away, but it is very sad. 36 years old is a very young age to die. I like calling him "Umenga" because that's what Regal would always call him and I found that to be hilarious.

Thoughts are with his family. Wonder how the Rock is taking it. Rest is peace.