LeBron's dancing

LeBron dancing the sidelines, and on the court after a foul  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Owner

He wasn't the only Cavalier to do it, but he was the one doing it the most, five times more than anyone else.

Would you say that it's unprofessional to be dancing on the sidelines and on the court, like he did against the Bulls tonight, when the game is a blowout?

Joakim Noah was so upset, he was actually mouthing off to LeBron as James was shooting a free throw...and Noah was sitting the bench at the time, and LBJ made the first free and walked over to confront Noah.

he thinks his top [expletive] and i really hate him now. he went overboard this time and he looked like a fool, you don't dance on a basketball court and what he did he was disrespectful wait until your in the locker room then dance all u want

i hope KG crab walks right in front of him

• Owner

i hope KG crab walks right in front of him

LMAO.

I don't know, don't really have a preference yet. They were up big, Chicago was talking a little trash (Brad Miller, actually), but at the same time, LeBron just looked like an idiot. He overdid it, quite a bit.

He's one of my guys, but it was hard for me to laugh after the third time he danced.

Why is this guy such a prick dude seriously. Everything he does is just corny and makes him look like a jackass. Doesnt shake hands, talk to the press after he crys about a loss, wears his own LBJMVP custom merchandise, hasnt won anything meaningful and thinks hes the [expletive]. Man I cant wait til Christmas, I really cant.

• Owner

It did not look directed at bulls at all from clips.

Nah, it wasn't directed at them as in...LeBron standing there mocking them in their face. The commentators just saw it as disrespecting their opponent (especially Hubie Brown, who basically called it unprofessional).

its jus out of fun.

no difference when kobe did his big balls taunt thing after them shots that 1 game.

Yeah, that's just it...it is similar to that, and DeShawn Stevenson's Cena gesture, and many others.

I didn't care much for Kobe's taunting, to be honest.

But, this happened frequently throughout the second half, mostly in the fourth, when the game was a blowout. I think it got bad when LeBron decided to dance after that foul, because he did it in front of the visiting crowd, and it was on the court...which would've pissed me off as a fan, a player, a commentator, a coach and maybe even as a teammate.

It seems like LBJ started the dancing stuff before the game even started and during the beginning of the game as well. He probably would have been dancing, anyway, even if it wasn't a blowout. Whether it was disrespect or not, I don't think LeBron meant it that way. He's just having fun.

Edited by Poe

He's just trying to have fun - more players should try it. The only reason Noah was pissed was because he's a garbage player and his team was down big.

Noah is averaging a double and is tied for 2nd in rebounding, yeah hes real garbage. LeBron may have not meant it to be disrespectful but it just doesn't belong in basketball, dance in your locker not on the court.

I thought it was unprofessional. He wouldn't have tried that against a team like LA, Boston or Orlando because they are all better than his team. It was pretty unprofessional IMO especially after the 2nd time it happened.

Comes with being the best player in basketball.

I take it you didn't watch the Miami vs. LA game last night where Kobe showed exactly why he's the best in the world. Not only that, but he wasn't a total douche all night nor after his game winner.

I take it you didn't watch the Miami vs. LA game last night where Kobe showed exactly why he's the best in the world. Not only that, but he wasn't a total douche all night nor after his game winner.

One shot doesn't make you the best player in the world.

He did the same thing last year. There's nothing wrong with having fun and enjoying your job. It's not like he's drinking or twittering during halftime or getting flagrant fouls or doing something to directly annoy someone.

Danny Green taught LeBron the moves and they are having fun This stuff shouldn't be foreign to anyone considering LeBron did the same stuff last year with the camera, etc....He's just having fun.....so I have no problem. I'd rather him be happy about winning then no at all; the cavs need confidence.