LeBron's dancing

LeBron dancing the sidelines, and on the court after a foul  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Owner

I've seen cameras switch over to non-superstar players dancing on the sidelines. Ronny Turiaf comes to mind before anyone else...but then again, not very many players do it to begin with.

He's LeBron James of course there are going to be cameras on him. What do you want? For them to focus in on Verejao when they can? How can the cameraman not get LeBron dancing on the court?

He's LeBron James of course there are going to be cameras on him. What do you want? For them to focus in on Verejao when they can? How can the cameraman not get LeBron dancing on the court?

He's cocky, might as well make him look bad haha. Doesn't shake hands when he loses also.

He's cocky, might as well make him look bad haha. Doesn't shake hands when he loses also.

Boo its alright to dance but ya cant be clownin around in da games u know what im sayin?

When its game time, its game face ya know wat i mean. :angry:

I would actually liek them to focus on the game. What relevance does LBJ's dancing have to do with the NBA.. Jersey sales?

Just because he decided to dance during a game its a headline story. Player's do more things than sit down during breaks and halftimes. Some players drink Hennesy and, like B said, some players dance after every play ex Ronny Turiaf when he was on the Lakers.

Some people should just get over themselves and accept people handle situations diffrently and we are all not mute, unemotional, perfect robots.

Edited by Ya Dig!
  • Like 1

Some people should just get over themselves and accept people handle situations diffrently and we are all not mute, unemotional, perfect robots.

There is a difference between being an unemotional robot and acting like a professional. What he did was unprofessional and there should be rules against it. If a coach MUST be in a full formal dress uniform because it is professional to do, why should the NBA hold less standards for the players? And how come he was not fined for this? I can almost guarantee that had this been nearly any other player they would have been fined.

There is a difference between being an unemotional robot and acting like a professional. What he did was unprofessional and there should be rules against it. If a coach MUST be in a full formal dress uniform because it is professional to do, why should the NBA hold less standards for the players? And how come he was not fined for this? I can almost guarantee that had this been nearly any other player they would have been fined.

Ronny Turiaf use to dance after almost every play on the Lakers and he never received a fine. The only reason this is a story is because ts LBJ. Loosen up dude.

EDIT: Did a quick search on google of players dancing. If you really want to see who all in the NBA deserves fines I suggest you look up more names.

Chris Bosh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4NRTWQ3cWQ

Ronny

Edited by Ya Dig!

Ronny Turiaf use to dance after almost every play on the Lakers and he never received a fine. Loosen up dude.

For me it is all about consistency.

We see players fined every week for something stupid in an attempt by league officials to create a more professional atmosphere and image for the NBA.

Ronny Turiaf use to dance after almost every play on the Lakers and he never received a fine. The only reason this is a story is because ts LBJ. Loosen up dude.

EDIT: Did a quick search on google of players dancing. If you really want to see who all in the NBA deserves fines I suggest you look up more names.

Chris Bosh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4NRTWQ3cWQ

Ronny

Cris Bosh was dancing in reaction to carlos delfino shooting like a robot. Ronny was dancing in reaction to a play. Why was James dancing? In reaction to what? He dances in reaction to a blow out and that's disrespectful. I don't mind his pregame stuff or him not shaking hands or shaking off the media. Whether or not he should get fined I don't care too much about, but it IS still disrespectful to the other team. Why? because he's already dismissing them and not taking them seriously. How? By dancing in reaction to himself and totally disregarding the other team.

Cris Bosh was dancing in reaction to carlos delfino shooting like a robot. Ronny was dancing in reaction to a play. Why was James dancing? In reaction to what? He dances in reaction to a blow out and that's disrespectful. I don't mind his pregame stuff or him not shaking hands or shaking off the media. Whether or not he should get fined I don't care too much about, but it IS still disrespectful to the other team. Why? because he's already dismissing them and not taking them seriously. How? By dancing in reaction to himself and totally disregarding the other team.

Bron was dancing in one piece of footage to reaction to his team coming back to the sidelines. I think you guys are taking this way too seriously. As is evident by you bringing up multiple thing Bron has done that has no relevance to this particular incidence but just shows your slight distaste for him.

If a guy can't dance because he's happy that his team is doing well then I don't know what the world is coming too.

LeBron and Dwight and all these guys need to stop acting like Joe Cool out here. These guys are all friendly off the court and that is fine. Kobe is probably a fun enough guy off the court too, but on the court it's business. Do we see Kobe dancing around? Do we see Kobe messing around? No, these guys (Lakers) are on a mission and the Cavs looks like they are out there 'playing around'.

Ya these guys never do things like that. :lol:

Exactly.

In other words - Kobe personifies greatness and LeBron dances.

Whats worse is that Lebron could be the type of player that Kobe is, but he chooses not to be simply because of attention whore reasons. If LBJ was really in a winning mood he would have realized years ago that he had multiple all-stars, defensive potys and fantastic role players on his team, and would have actually done something with it.