LeBron's dancing

LeBron dancing the sidelines, and on the court after a foul  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ya he'll only do it if he's winning so it's at the expense of the other team. Obviously this means it's unsportsmanlike and unprofessional. Lebron doesn't understand those things very well so it's up to the league to tell him.

He did the same thing last year. There's nothing wrong with having fun and enjoying your job. It's not like he's drinking or twittering during halftime or getting flagrant fouls or doing something to directly annoy someone.

Danny Green taught LeBron the moves and they are having fun This stuff shouldn't be foreign to anyone considering LeBron did the same stuff last year with the camera, etc....He's just having fun.....so I have no problem. I'd rather him be happy about winning then no at all; the cavs need confidence.

Drinking at half time is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of and yeah its pretty bad.

Of course he did it last year because they were the regular season champs. He sure as hell wasn't moonwalking back to the locker after Orlando rocked them though was he? Danny Green should stick to sitting on the bench too. They did it at the expense of the Bulls as stated above and that's really unprofessional.

He did the same thing last year. There's nothing wrong with having fun and enjoying your job. It's not like he's drinking or twittering during halftime or getting flagrant fouls or doing something to directly annoy someone.

Danny Green taught LeBron the moves and they are having fun This stuff shouldn't be foreign to anyone considering LeBron did the same stuff last year with the camera, etc....He's just having fun.....so I have no problem. I'd rather him be happy about winning then no at all; the cavs need confidence.

You sound like a broken record, defending everything Lebron does. He doesnt need to talk to the press, just let his teammates take the blame for the loss. He doesnt need to congratulate the other team, he just has to be a sore loser about it. He doesnt have to be humble, he should wear his own MVP shirts. He doesnt have to respect the opponent or the integrity of the game, he should dance and showboat right in their face until they get upset over it.

Did I miss anything?

It seems like LBJ started the dancing stuff before the game even started and during the beginning of the game as well. He probably would have been dancing, anyway, even if it wasn't a blowout. Whether it was disrespect or not, I don't think LeBron meant it that way. He's just having fun.

Exactly. Noah should be worrying about how to help his team not what LBJ is doing.

I like seeing players on the bench smiling and laughing when they're blowing out a team, cause they're enjoying the win amongst themselves. But when you get up and dance like a jackass... it's like, learn some humility. Seriously even sitting on the bench and doing a little dance isn't even bad, but there's something about standing up, because you're getting everyone's attention.

That's the nature of Florida Gator players I guess. Al Horford hates it when players talk too much. Horford probably would have done the same thing.

But anyway......Lebron's an immature prick who tries to display the "good and humble" player thing, but really he's just an unsportsmanlike player. Lebron always crosses that line of having too much fun. You can dance before the game starts, but dancing during a game on the opponent's home floor in national television...that says that Lebron was taunting them.

I hate Lebron. More than I do any other player in the NBA. I really don't see why people(excluding Cavs fans) who watch him like him. He's got a god given talent, but his personality just annoys the heck out of me. He just that "fake" persona that I hate.

You sound like a broken record, defending everything Lebron does. He doesnt need to talk to the press, just let his teammates take the blame for the loss. He doesnt need to congratulate the other team, he just has to be a sore loser about it. He doesnt have to be humble, he should wear his own MVP shirts. He doesnt have to respect the opponent or the integrity of the game, he should dance and showboat right in their face until they get upset over it.

Did I miss anything?

I just don't get why this is being made a big deal of. We've seen the Cavs do this before.

You are trying to tell me LeBron seriously wanted to show off against the Bulls? the Bulls? There's something called chemistry. When the team is smiling and getting along and enjoying their job. LeBron's never done anything over the top directed to the opponent. This was while he was on the bench. He didn't go to their bench and start a fight.

And don't even bring up that handshake. That was a special circumstance. Put yourself in LeBron's shoes. After coming off the best season yet, the expectations didn't meet reality and LeBron had some sort of a tumor on his face during the playoffs. Imagine how frustrated he must've been. That was the year, and that happened and then he goes out like that. It's depressing and he apologized for it and he and Dwight are friends. Drop it.

Being that I'm not a Cavs fan, I don't care for LeBron's dancing. IF I was a Cavs fan, though, I'd personally be ticked off by it. Not because of it could be "disrespectful", but because he clowns around too much in games, and it rubs off on his teammates. True champions, like Kobe and Billups, stay focused at almost all times during games, no matter if they are up 50 or down 50 or if they are in a neck and neck game. True leaders are always looking for ways to get better for themselves and for their teammates.

As much as he could be becoming the best player in the NBA, he is by no means a true leader. Not vocally, and not by example. The guy acts like a kid on the court.

Unless he changes his mindset on the court, he's never going to win a championship until perhaps the declining end of his career. Not unless he joins Kobe or Wade and acts as second fiddle. Again, the guy is a fantastic player, but he's by no means a true leader, and it's questionable if he'll ever become one.

I just don't get why this is being made a big deal of. We've seen the Cavs do this before.

You are trying to tell me LeBron seriously wanted to show off against the Bulls? the Bulls? There's something called chemistry. When the team is smiling and getting along and enjoying their job. LeBron's never done anything over the top directed to the opponent. This was while he was on the bench. He didn't go to their bench and start a fight.

And don't even bring up that handshake. That was a special circumstance. Put yourself in LeBron's shoes. After coming off the best season yet, the expectations didn't meet reality and LeBron had some sort of a tumor on his face during the playoffs. Imagine how frustrated he must've been. That was the year, and that happened and then he goes out like that. It's depressing and he apologized for it and he and Dwight are friends. Drop it.

Of course the Cavs have done it before. This is the same team who thinks it looks cool when they take a fake team picture before games...

Of course LeBron wanted to show off. Game on national TV on the road. He knows everything he does is gonna be shown on ESPN so he wants to show everyone how "cool" he is.

And lmao @ special circumstance for the hand shake. There's no excuse for being a whiny prick and not shaking hands. The tumor was a non-issue as he played out of his mind.

There's a quote that LeBron needs to learn and keep in his head. "Act like you've been there before".

You guys are really overreacting or trying to overemphasize it to find a way to get at LeBron again.

I'm sure after the game all the Bulls players was crying after the game because they saw LeBron on the other side of the court when the game was pretty much over in the 4th having fun with the team. Who cares?

There are things I hate about LeBron when it comes to leaving Cleveland, but I seriously see nothing wrong with doing whatever you want while on the bench. If it really got to them, I'm sure we'd hear something from a Bulls player.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

You guys are really overreacting or trying to overemphasize it to find a way to get at LeBron again.

I'm sure after the game all the Bulls players was crying after the game because they saw LeBron on the other side of the court when the game was pretty much over in the 4th having fun with the team. Who cares?

There are things I hate about LeBron when it comes to leaving Cleveland, but I seriously see nothing wrong with doing whatever you want while on the bench. If it really got to them, I'm sure we'd hear something from a Bulls player.

No one is overreacting. We just think it was unprofessional but that's nothing new when it comes to LeBron.

lol Noah was talking to him from the bench is that not enough of a reaction for you?

“It’s nothing about showing up the other team, that’s not what we do,” explained James. “I think (Noah) was more frustrated by the way he played maybe as an individual and didn’t help his team win.”

Noah’s summary of what happened was much more succinct. “Nothing,” he responded, when asked what happened between him and James.

cavs.com

If Noah has nothing to say then I could care less. If he was really passionate about letting out his thoughts on the situation he would've addressed them.

“It’s nothing about showing up the other team, that’s not what we do,” explained James. “I think (Noah) was more frustrated by the way he played maybe as an individual and didn’t help his team win.”

Is this guy serious? That's even classier lol.

LeBron and Dwight and all these guys need to stop acting like Joe Cool out here. These guys are all friendly off the court and that is fine. Kobe is probably a fun enough guy off the court too, but on the court it's business. Do we see Kobe dancing around? Do we see Kobe messing around? No, these guys (Lakers) are on a mission and the Cavs looks like they are out there 'playing around'. As much of a Kobe hater I might be these guys need to adopt Kobe's swagger and realize that you can't be friends on the court as well as off, you gotta be out there playing to win, on the court it is business, there is no room for dancing around especially when it compromises the integrity of the game. As if winning as much as they did wasn't humiliating enough anyways.

What I like most about this all though is that Noah, who let's face it is nothing much more than a glorified role player at best, had the grapefruits to say something to LeBron.

That comment by LeBron was one of the most douche bag comments he probably could have said, good to see Noah took the high road because there is nothing he can say or do that will help his case or anything, especially in the media lol. No LeBron, I think he was actually mad about your dancing and not his play.

• Like 2

LeBron and Dwight and all these guys need to stop acting like Joe Cool out here. These guys are all friendly off the court and that is fine. Kobe is probably a fun enough guy off the court too, but on the court it's business. Do we see Kobe dancing around? Do we see Kobe messing around? No, these guys (Lakers) are on a mission and the Cavs looks like they are out there 'playing around'. As much of a Kobe hater I might be these guys need to adopt Kobe's swagger and realize that you can't be friends on the court as well as off, you gotta be out there playing to win, on the court it is business, there is no room for dancing around especially when it compromises the integrity of the game. As if winning as much as they did wasn't humiliating enough anyways.

Exactly. +1

It's just one thing after another with this guy. If your team is winning, take it like a professional act like you've been there before. I dont mind his pre game antics, but dancing during a game is immature. Noah called him out, and I respect him for that. This is just another reason why I dont like LeBron.

Edited by Confidence

• Owner
“It’s nothing about showing up the other team, that’s not what we do,” explained James. “I think (Noah) was more frustrated by the way he played maybe as an individual and didn’t help his team win.

Okay, this is worse. I actually didn't really care for the dancing...didn't support it and thought it was stupid, but this is just a dumbass comment made by a dumbass player.

My support for LeBron is dwindling year by year.

And Adam, he was also dancing on the court, right before he shot that free throw...dancing right in the face of the away crowd. That is what caused Noah to go off on him.

Can anyone tell me what other NBA superstar does stuff like this during the game? I don't even see Dwight doing it, and I've never seen Wade or anyone else, either. Not even Shaq.

What I like most about this all though is that Noah, who let's face it is nothing much more than a glorified role player at best, had the grapefruits to say something to LeBron.

That comment by LeBron was one of the most douche bag comments he probably could have said, good to see Noah took the high road because there is nothing he can say or do that will help his case or anything, especially in the media lol. No LeBron, I think he was actually mad about your dancing and not his play.

Best post I've seen in this thread. Well put.

Great post. I agree.

I don't really see how someone could defend LeBron here. Dancing in the middle of a game is just classless and unprofessional. You should have enough respect for the opposing team to not do that during the game.

I would have done the same thing as Noah. I take too much pride in my efforts to let someone make a mockery of me and my teammates. He wouldn't have been dancing if they were losing, so why do it then?

I'm surprised LeBron hasn't caught more flack from the league. Players like Rasheed Wallace seem to get fined all the time for doing absolutely nothing, and LeBron just gets off the hook every time. I guess it's just because he's LeBron.

Between his dancing antics, not shaking hands, refusing to speak with the media, and the comment he made about Noah last night after the game, I'm really frustrated with him now. I also know that he criticized Mike Brown in an interview a couple weeks ago for his decision not to play Big Z in a game.

Someone just needs to slap some sense into this guy.

Edited by HOV

If the cameras weren't focused on a player on the sidelines but rather the actual game then this would most likely not even be a story.

Yeah dude, blame it on the cameramen.

No... My point is if it were a washed up or non superstar player this would obviously not be as big of a story. could you imaging the cameraman switcing from live gameplay action to watch DJ Mbegna dance? But because it involves a current superstar its almost as if LeBron has to act like someone that he is not.

Take for instance Shaq sleeping with Gilbert Arenas's wife and Tiger Woods cheating on his wife and the media attention to each story. Its just stupid coverage of irrelevant things.

The Bulls have plenty more to worry about internally than what some guy is doing on the other team. I mean in all honesty is LeBron's dancing the reason the Bulls lost?