Suns' facing Trouble in next few games

Sun Tzu

The Phoenix Suns will be struggling in their next dozen or so games this month as they will be facing the powerhouses of the league. Of all their games for the rest of the season, their December schedule will most likely be their hardest.

Luckily enough the Suns were able to pull off with the win against the confident Sacramento Kings today which should be able to boost their confidence a bit for their upcoming two game road trip to Los Angeles and Dallas to face the Los Angeles Lakers and Dallas Mavericks. After that the Suns will be heading to back to Phoenix to face the Orlando Magic after a three day break. Shortly after the home game in Phoenix they will disembark to Denver to face off with the Denver Nuggets. Then they will once again return home to face the experience San Antonio Spurs bfore heading to Portland to face the Greg Oden-less, Portland Trailblazers before settling with a four straight home games against Washington, Cleveland, Oklahoma City and Los Angeles Clippers.

What do you think about their upcoming schedule?

• Owner

What were people predicting for the Suns before the season started? I've been hearing "Ok, this time, they're in trouble" for four years.

Didn't this board vote the Suns as the most backwards team (or something like that) this off-season? Anyway, yeah, we're doomed.

Getting rid of the Big Cactus helped more than many believed. Once you go back to Nash's system, it turns him into a superstar point once again, and having Amare healthy helps tremendously.

There was a point where I didn't think Amare would be playing much, reading that he refused to wear his goggles...but all of that changed when he slipped them on.

Houston started off on fire, but they've hit thick ice. I can't really say Phoenix will be a 55+ win team just yet. I just need to see how strong they can hold through a grueling season, because that's when Nash is most tested, and this particular team needs him more than ever.

Getting rid of the Big Cactus helped more than many believed. Once you go back to Nash's system, it turns him into a superstar point once again, and having Amare healthy helps tremendously.

There was a point where I didn't think Amare would be playing much, reading that he refused to wear his goggles...but all of that changed when he slipped them on.

Houston started off on fire, but they've hit thick ice. I can't really say Phoenix will be a 55+ win team just yet. I just need to see how strong they can hold through a grueling season, because that's when Nash is most tested, and this particular team needs him more than ever.

Granted. My point was that a majority of people thought that the Suns wouldn't get 40. And I think we have more talent than the Rockets have luck.