Wallace: Round Mound of Rebound?

Real Deal

• Owner

Look at this...Gerald Wallace's games this season, from most current (DEN tonight) to the start of the season.

vs. DEN - 14 reb

vs. PHI - 14 reb

vs. NJN - 20 reb

vs. BOS - 8 reb

vs. WAS - 14 reb

vs. CLE - 14 reb

vs. TOR - 13 reb

vs. IND - 11 reb

vs. MIL - 10 reb

vs. PHI - 12 reb

vs. ORL - 9 reb

vs. POR - 8 reb

vs. DET - 6 reb

vs. ORL - 9 reb

vs. CHI - 9 reb

vs. ATL - 18 reb

vs. NJN - 20 reb

vs. CLE - 9 reb

vs. NYK - 15 reb

vs. BOS - 12 reb

How many games under eight boards? One? :o

It's not a full season yet, but he's one of the best rebounders I've ever seen at 6-7.

If he continues this through the ASW, then i'd be ashamed if he wasn't an all star. Leading the league in rebounding as a SF with the likes of Duncan, Dwight, Noah Bosh etc is impressive to say the least. Pretty sad that few people recognize him just because of the team he plays on. Pretty crazy to think that Charlotte might make the playoffs this season lol.

Wallace is a beast. Definitely should be an All-Star, but it'll never happen unfortunately. There isn't much he can't do on a nightly basis. I like how him and Jackson are playing together right now. At first I thought Jax would take shots away from Wallace, but that hasn't been the case.

http://www.basketbal...p?articleid=815

Try to wrap your head around that.

I read the same article. He's having one of the flukiest seasons ever. He really is working hard, and since Tyson Chandler's been an automatic fouling machine, he's been asked to fight inside for rebounds more since the Bobcats don't have much muscle power inside.

If you have crazy athleticism and work hard, good things will happen, though Wallace's rebounding averages are ridiculous.