Sheed: Expects Donaghy Scandal Will Get Deeper

Guest N4S

Yes indeed my friend.

Rasheed Wallace believes the Tim Donaghy scandal will eventually get deeper. He predicted a major problem for the NBA when all the facts come to light.

“I always said to myself and had the thing that there’s no way that the things that he did he could do them by himself,” Wallace said. “I always said that. It’s virtually impossible. The things that he’s been accused of, there’s no way, to me, in my opinion, he could have done those things by himself.”

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/63303/20091209/rasheed_expects_donaghy_scandal_will_get_deeper/

I thought the book was already published by a new publisher under a different name...maybe I'm mistaken.

Oh it might have been. I stopped looking into it after ESPN threatened with a lawsuit or whatever and his original publisher immediately dropped it. He really needs to get this story out, it obviously wasn't just him. Many games could have gone a different way, both regular season and playoff games. He seems to be answering every question sincerely which I kind of like. I hate the guys that either avoid the question or are obviously lying or found to be lying later.