OMG noooooo soulja boy might quit

xx.

He has more money than all of you guys combined.

he has more money than everyone on this board combined. check out his youtube videos where he brags about all his [expletive].

Soulja Boy probably has very little money to be honest. Most of the stuff in his music videos are loaned to him for the video only (as is the case with most rapeprs). And whatever money he has gotten has probably already been spent on a house, car, clothes, drugs, or whatever else he buys. This is the same problem that most NBA players and guys who go from rags to riches and don't know how to handle money experience.

It's not about the stuff in his videos. I could care less what I can see or what I can't. Fact remains, he has more money than everyone on this board combined.

1. Ctfd.

2. Because everyone is laughing at him like he's a joke(which he may very well be) and yet he's living a lovely life. I could care less if he has 0 skill. If you make a lot of money doing what you're doing, more power to you. If I got offered millions of dollars to suck penis on national tv, I'd do it no matter what type of criticism I got. Basically, I just don't like haters. If he sucks, he sucks, who cares, he's living a dream.

Soulja Boy probably has very little money to be honest. Most of the stuff in his music videos are loaned to him for the video only (as is the case with most rapeprs). And whatever money he has gotten has probably already been spent on a house, car, clothes, drugs, or whatever else he buys. This is the same problem that most NBA players and guys who go from rags to riches and don't know how to handle money experience.

He gets 10 cents from every YouTube view, 25 cents from every comment. I think he has plenty of money. Eventually, he'll be pretty much poor and make a "comeback", though.

1. Ctfd.

2. Because everyone is laughing at him like he's a joke(which he may very well be) and yet he's living a lovely life. I could care less if he has 0 skill. If you make a lot of money doing what you're doing, more power to you. If I got offered millions of dollars to suck penis on national tv, I'd do it no matter what type of criticism I got. Basically, I just don't like haters. If he sucks, he sucks, who cares, he's living a dream.

1. No.

2. No one mentioned money in this thread, so therefore it is completely irrelevant.

BTW, [expletive] sucking dick for money!

He gets 10 cents from every YouTube view, 25 cents from every comment. I think he has plenty of money. Eventually, he'll be pretty much poor and make a "comeback", though.

I really hope you don't think you're correct.........

I'm really hoping you are being sarcastic because if you are not, you are terribly wrong.

Usually that;s the case but not with this kid. His music might suck but they're always hit songs. He's had 3 number one songs and is banking as a producer. Kid is mega laoded.