Fun quiz: Name every all star of the decade

Erick Blasco

I'm actually pretty dissapointed that I forgot one player considering that he was an All-Star very recently and the other ones that I missed I just drew blanks on. I knew that they were All-Stars but I couldn't think of them at the time of writing the quiz.

I'm actually pretty dissapointed that I forgot one player considering that he was an All-Star very recently and the other ones that I missed I just drew blanks on. I knew that they were All-Stars but I couldn't think of them at the time of writing the quiz.

Some of the people I forgot I was embarrassed about too. How'd I forget about Danny Granger?

Some of the people I forgot I was embarrassed about too. How'd I forget about Danny Granger?

Haha, I forgot Jameer Nelson so don't feel so bad. The others that I forgot were Theo Ratlif, Antonio McDyess and Anthony Mason. I was pretty embarassed about forgetting McDyess because just yesterday I made a post on a different forum talking about how good he was in his prime lol. Mason was the only player that I really didn't know was an All-Star though.