reno

The 3d isn't like the Disney theme park 3d where [expletive] jumps at your face, its just that the people and objects pop up from the background. Which is good because I can't stand the Disney 3d.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i just saw it in imax and it was one of the coolest movies ive seen. the 3d was done great, it just made it feel like you were there, nothing in your face like some disney 3d. the only bad thing was that it became very predictable, but it was so cool that it didnt really matter

well i just saw it in imax and it was one of the coolest movies ive seen. the 3d was done great, it just made it feel like you were there, nothing in your face like some disney 3d. the only bad thing was that it became very predictable, but it was so cool that it didnt really matter

Who did you see it with?

Guest The Situation

wow dude. I went in this movie skeptical that I would and could not get into it but it really pulls you in and you even forget that its even animated like.

such a sick movie and story.

Yeah this was sick. If you have the chance to see it in IMAX, definitely go for it, well worth the extra couple dollars for the ticket.

And yeah, I half-expected the story to suck and for it to rely on the cool effects to pull it through, but the plot was really good. Definitely a bit predictable and cheesy towards the end but no complaints from me.

I just came back from seeing it in IMAX in the city today. Incredible movie. As long as it was, I never felt like the plot was being dragged on.

i agree. most movies this long feel like they stretch on forever, and this didnt at all. the only bad part about the movie was that it got very predictable at the end

Movie was amazing.

All the 3d effects tripped me the hell out, though. :lol:

Gotta be the most visually impressive movie I've ever seen.

I need to see these 3d movies more often. :lol:

Oh yeah no doubt, we could already tell starting from last year that 3D is the future in films and we will be seeing it a lot more often, they're is already many projects for it in the future including stuff that doesnt even need it like Jackass 3-D lol

Watched the movie in 3D last Friday. The plot was a little cliche, but cinematography of the movie were amazing. There were so much to see: the plants, animals, the details were just very well done. This movie must be watched in 3D, any other way just won't cut it.

and its gonna be great for the movies. they are so much cooler in 3d (avatar 3d, not disney 3d where things are jumping at you).

plus more people are probably gonna buy this movie then any other movie because its hard to pirate and watch a 3d movie unless you steal glasses from somewhere.

Just came back from my second viewing, this time however was at IMAX. Simply an amazing movie, it feels like you are actually inside pandora. Breathtaking visuals and story. I enjoyed this movie even more viewing it the second time, kudos goes to cameron for making yet another classic hit, cant wait to see what he unleashes next.

Saw yesterday and I've NEVER been more bored in my life in a movie theater. 3 hours long and the last 20-30 minutes was the only part I wasn't snoozing. All this movie had going for it were the visuals and I got over that in five minutes.

Saw yesterday and I've NEVER been more bored in my life in a movie theater. 3 hours long and the last 20-30 minutes was the only part I wasn't snoozing. All this movie had going for it were the visuals and I got over that in five minutes.

Wow, you're the first I've seen give this a negative review. But I know it's a long [expletive] movie. So I could see how it might get boring to some people. I still need to go and see for myself though.