Kings better with K. Martin?

Keeylay

http://www.all-nba-all-basketball.com/images/KEVIN_MARTIN1.jpg

With Kevin Martin out of the picture the Kings have been winning more games then they did with him. Granted he only played in 5 games before he went into surgery with his wrist.

With K. Martin the Kings were 1-4 and without K. Martin the Kings went 9-8 (positive)

I honestly think if Kevin Martin shares the ball and trys to be more of a team player and not to steal all the Thunder away from T. Evans the Kings will play better, but if he always try to always be the play maker I don't know whats going to happen.

What do you guys think?

and I also think T. Evans numbers will go down in late Jan. when Martin is back.

I really like Kevin Martin, he's a great player, but does seem a bit selfish (maybe an understatement?). Though, once he comes back, I think Martin and Evans will make a great duo in the back court, then to add in Nocioni, Thompson, and a raw Hawes, they look decent.

The starting line up now without Martin seems to be Evans - Greene - Nocioni - Thompson - Hawes. That line up looks good, except Greene doesn't seem starter-ready to me. He has a load of talent, athleticism, and potential versatility with his size, but I'd prefer him coming off the bench as a sixth or seventh man. I think Martin will provide a more consistent scoring option than Greene.

Evens - Martin - Nocioni - Thompson - Hawes, with Udrih, Greene, and May, Thomas, or Casspi getting the main minutes off the bench. That sounds like the best line up for the Kings moving forward, unless Martin proves to be ball-stopper and a real chemistry ruiner... then trade him for a good big I suppose.

Definitely, Westphal emphasizes the motion offense a lot like Adelman and Kmart is simply a chucker. Evans deferred to him early on the season but with Martin, Evans has been spectacular. Not to mention the guy is statistically the worst defensive player in the entire league.

Dude needs to go, he just doesn't fit anywhere on this team.

Martin has always seemed like a ball stopper to me. Evans seems like a beast, might as well try and ditch the contract (Martin) and start over with a rebuild around Evans. That Thompson kid's stats look nice, don't watch him at all, but he looks like a keeper.

You can easily get someone to bite on him in a deal I mean he was averaging 30 PPG before he got hurt, albeit on pretty poor percentages.