Bosh Says He Won't Look at Nets This Offseason

Teletopez

Why is that golden? We aim for LeBron James and instead we get a scoring power forward when we already have a scoring center.

I've watched plenty of Raptor games and seen what Chris Bosh can do and I wouldn't want him anywhere near this team and it's something many Nets fans agree with.

Because you are acting like it would be absolutely terrible to sign a 25/10, 25 year old All Star, top 5 power forward in the league.

Obviously the Nets are aiming at LeBron James, but so are about 10 other teams in the offseason.

So you are honestly telling me that if LeBron James resigns in Cleveland or goes to New York or any where other than New Jersey you still wouldn't want Chris Bosh on your team? Right... :rolleyes:

Because you are acting like it would be absolutely terrible to sign a 25/10, 25 year old All Star, top 5 power forward in the league.

Obviously the Nets are aiming at LeBron James, but so are about 10 other teams in the offseason.

So you are honestly telling me that if LeBron James resigns in Cleveland or goes to New York or any where other than New Jersey you still wouldn't want Chris Bosh on your team? Right... :rolleyes:

Yes?

To add on since I'm not on a PS3, Bosh is not horrible by any means but signing him to a longterm deal over 100 million when we have Lopez in two years expecting the same money is just not smart.

A signing just because we have money is stupid and put a lot of teams in trouble especailly ones with young players. If we can't get who we want we shouldn't sign someone just because they are there.

The chances of someone big actually siging with the Nets are slim and I'm a realist. Only one I see maybe joining is LeBron and solely based on his friendship with Jay-Z because we have no home, no coach and possibly no GM soon as well but I'd still rather get the better fit than someone who is an "all-star" yet has done nothing spectacular beyond stats.