Random Thread 2009

Just came back from walking around my college campus to get used to where I'm staying. I thought my dorm room was tiny as [expletive] before but damn it looked even smaller this time... where the hell am I gonna put my tv haha

I seriously think my math teacher should teach in kindergarten. He WAYYYYY to excited with Math and treats us like little kids. Like he saids "How is your day?' and its the first day so no one really wants to speak up and he saids "HOW WAS YOUR DAY?" so he said that three times until the class answered in unison. Just overall he is way too happy about Math lol.

I seriously think my math teacher should teach in kindergarten. He WAYYYYY to excited with Math and treats us like little kids. Like he saids "How is your day?' and its the first day so no one really wants to speak up and he saids "HOW WAS YOUR DAY?" so he said that three times until the class answered in unison. Just overall he is way too happy about Math lol.

Hey I'd kill for that. Way back in 7th grade (and I swear on my life I'm not making any of this up), I had an openly gay math teacher who was skinny, balding, had a high and flirtatious voice, and wore short running shorts that only went down to right at the midway point of his thighs... EVERY SINGLE DAY (except winters when he would just wear the tightest clothes made for men. When he wasn't standing up to teach us, he was sitting at his desk rubbing one of his legs and eating bananas, staring at one particular student at different times. It was the creepiest experience for everyone in the class. He doesn't work there anymore when I went back to the school to visit a few years later, must have been fired from having too many bizarre complaints filed on him haha.

I'm not an anti-gay person, but I was extremely uncomfortable the entire year with the way he would occasionally stare in the direction where my friends and I would sit.... eating bananas.... and rubbing his legs.

• Like 1

Idk how all you fools have so many damn posts so quickly, its mind bottling. :wacko:

I may have a lot of posts to you but to me, I don't get how those guys have 1000+ posts already.

OMG, these three days of school have felt like a month..I don't know when it starts to speed up but I know at the end of last year the last few months just flew by, these first days have felt long as hell.

The novocaine wore off, now I can eat. Went to the dentist yesterday and today for the first time in years, only had one cavity, but they said I have to get my wisdom teeth pulled.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/194/511032227_5fc26b2906_o.gif

The novocaine wore off, now I can eat. Went to the dentist yesterday and today for the first time in years, only had one cavity, but they said I have to get my wisdom teeth pulled.

Such a miserable experience. Just giving you the heads up.

Edited by Gil-Zero

I'm taking 4 classes on fridays and my last class ends around 5:30. :(

At least the rest of the days in the week are pretty free for the most part, I have a lot of free time then. But damn I didn't realize I was stacking up friday when I signed up for classes, it was a confusing process picking times for classes.

lol damn i got 0 classes on friday... not trying to go to class hungover and [expletive]

That's why I'm taking advantage of this weekend haha, it will be one of my only fun fridays at least until I get used to my schedule. Already 3 off campus parties for tomorrow, saturday, and sunday. Good way to get started haha.

I love the college life.

On Mon, Wed, Friday i go to school for 2 hours and go home, on Tuesday Thursday, I am supposed to go for 4 hours, but I have a 30 minute break and my math teacher has already let us go home like 45+ minutes early twice.