Flyers internal problems

Guest The Situation

Guest The Situation

A buddy of mine's good friend is an equipment guy for the Flyers.

He said that he told him about all the locker room issues the Flyers are dealing with.

Supposedly Jeff Carter is having an affair with Hartnell's wife, Hartnell is a coke head, and Richards hits the bottle a little too often.

I just read now on SI.com that the Flyers are shopping Jeff Carter now.

Also, Riley Cote and Danny Briere are going through divorces. Coincidence?

And there are tons of coke heads all around the league. Lupul and Upshall were big time into that.

Also I don't think there's been confirmation that Carter is being shopped, but if the Flyers are to make a "big shakeup" he'd be the only one who makes sense contract-wise. Like I said in the Flyers thread, I hope these guys aren't too excited about the Winter Classic, because by the time that rolls around in a week and a half this roster will most likely look a lot different.

And they all hit the bottle way more than they should, but I think that is an NHL-wide issue not really just a Flyers issue.

Edited by Phightins

Well if there is a coke problem, better not call up Stefan Legein.

I still don't get why he hasn't been called up. He is tearing up the AHL, the Flyers can't find the back of the net if their lives depended on it, seems like the easiest first thing to try, right? And compared to the other [expletive] going on with this team his issues seem small haha.

I still don't get why he hasn't been called up. He is tearing up the AHL, the Flyers can't find the back of the net if their lives depended on it, seems like the easiest first thing to try, right? And compared to the other [expletive] going on with this team his issues seem small haha.

The must really like him for the future because the Habs are doing the same with PK. Smart move by managment to wait till there ready.

As for the cheating and such, it sometimes helps when teams have problems but sometimes doesn't. Habs had Ryan O'Bryne and Tommy K steal a girls purse to delete evidence of Huet cheating but also times like Patrick Roy sleeping with the general managers wife kills the team.

Rough times.

Apparently there was something going on between Eric Lindros and Rod Brind'Amour's girl back in the day, and some people say that's why Rod was traded to Carolina. But if this deal with Carter is true and it gets out, well, it's unfortunate for Tiger Woods that nobody in America cares about hockey because this would be huge.

Edited by Phightins