Only In Philly...........

EastCoastNiner

Eh thats Philadelphia fans for you the trashiest low life fans on the face of the earth, of course not all of em. I mean that look like a married couple getting to see the 9ers for the first time in a while since they live near Philly, but these scumbags ruin their day. Yeah happy [expletive]ing holidays. Seriously that's disgusting.

Philadelphia fans are passionate, yes. There are a handful of idiots who do stupid [expletive] like this and continue to give the media and internet know-it-alls more reason to talk down to us and trash us, yes. You put 20,000-80,000 people in one building and there are bound to be a handful of numbskulls, and that goes for any situation. Fact: Philadelphia fans are no better/worse than fans of other big time sports markets in terms of behavior. Don't believe me? Well, get off your asses and go experience games in Philadelphia, then New York, Boston, or Chicago instead of just believing everything ESPN feeds you. You may be surprised!

You are completely wrong. I've been to Jets Bills and I was with a Bills fan and rooting for the Bills and they did nothing to him or me. I also did not witness any fan take any excessive abuse like this. The Jets were in the playoff hunt too. The 49ers Eagles is no [expletive]ing rivalry lol. Go ahead keep standing up for these pieces of [expletive] and saying every city has them but know you are wrong. I have never witnessed this type of thing from any other fan base. Funny only Philadelphia fans say it happens elsewhere no1 else.

Edited by Fish7718

I hope the Eagles organization gave them a refund for their ticket, or something. That's just sad, no fan should have to experience that at any venue. All the Eagles fans that participated in it should be ashamed of themselves.

Guest The Situation

Well, the inappropriate acts by Philadelphia fans get annoying after a while.

It happens time after time, and it's no coincidence.

You know whats more annoying?

A [expletive] like you who cant leave it be and constantly bringing it up.

Talk about flaming. You bringing this up every 5 minutes and trying to put down Philadelphia is flaming at it's finest.

Or is it that Boston teams arent doing so well so you arent to busy posting "Boston is the greatest sport city' threads?

Edited by The Situation