Enough is enough

GamerGuy

Guest The Situation

Start doing it because these threads are about as worse as the comments towards it. Threads like these when members join look pathetic enough.

They join and the first thing they see is an announcement thread about this sh**.

• Owner

Ah, see, the people that do it seem to be braindead on the matter. When they go in and mess with our new members, they don't realize they are only adding to the problem, joking or not, and I think that's what most of you just don't get. There is no sarcasm button on the internet. When you guys dive into a topic and crack your "funny" jokes, they cause more problems than anything else.

Most of the Lakers fans here followed me in. I didn't go recruit them. But it's also not my problem that there are 15-16 teams in the league that have little to no fans, either, and those fans won't post anywhere that lacks others of their fanbase because, quite frankly, those teams don't draw interest.

I don't see why this is so difficult to understand by now, for anyone on this site. Maybe that's why I run the place?

Whether all of you like it or not, we lost non-Lakers fans, some Lakers fans, and even potential members here, because everything turns into a joke. Suddenly, the site becomes a personal haven for you guys to bash each other (friendly bashing?), to dog a particular team to no end (such as the Jazz), and to join some "rebellion" made by a banned member that failed miserably, just to be "cool" like him and maybe, just maybe, run other members off.

I don't have time to sit here and stick pacifiers in members' mouths, really. That [expletive] got old two years ago. I have work to do on the site, and the posters here have things to post. If some of you don't want that role, nobody is holding a gun to your head. Go run off to another site if you don't want to be a part of what we have going on. Some of you keep attempting to, so why stop now?

Thread closed, because there is nothing to discuss beyond this point.

• Like 1