Mbah a Moute to Start

Jenneral

Luc Richard Mbah a Moute will start at small forward for the Bucks when they face off against the Magic on Wednesday night.

Milwaukee coach Scott Skiles made the announcement and said that Mbah a Moute would matchup against Vince Carter.

Carlos Delfino will come off the bench. He's made 27 starts this season.

"I really like the way he (Mbah a Moute) played the second half the other night," Skiles said after the team's morning shootaround. "We need his aggressiveness.

"Luc's got a tough matchup tonight with Vince."

RealGM

Glad to see this change made. If we're not winning with Delfino (who is worse than a Moute) then why not try him out. Mbah a Moute is the best defender on the Bucks and plays his heart out regardless of the situation. I'm really curious to see how he does against one of the top teams in the league.

RealGM

Glad to see this change made. If we're not winning with Delfino (who is worse than a Moute) then why not try him out. Mbah a Moute is the best defender on the Bucks and plays his heart out regardless of the situation. I'm really curious to see how he does against one of the top teams in the league.

I was surprised he wasn't starting already. He's going to be a great defensive player very soon. I wonder what the Bucks are going to do with Redd though who looks awful coming off his injury.

• Owner

I was surprised he wasn't starting already. He's going to be a great defensive player very soon. I wonder what the Bucks are going to do with Redd though who looks awful coming off his injury.

I really don't think Redd belongs out there. I know he's capable of putting up 20 on any given night right now, but that's really ALL he does, with pathetic defense, no team concept, and inconsistent shooting percentages.

Jennings isn't shooting well (I posted something about his last 10 of 11 being under 40%, or something near that), but there are other players who will open their arms up to taking more shot attempts to make up for Redd's, especially Bogut.