Random Thread 2010

Lone Wolf

Are you good friends with David Litke? Added you to facebook too....no homo.

Litke and I went to elementary and high school together, he is one year younger than me.

I've been here for two full seasons now without any other Bucks fans and RealGM is loaded with them and the discussion is great. :unsure:

No one is holding you back. If you're not gonna be loyal, then go. I could have joined the Warriors forum on RealGM with a billion other fans, but they don't have an owner like Real Deal and their community isn't near OTR's.

Got a 94% on a math quiz, and I had no idea what I was doing. I guess once you realize most of math is bull[expletive], figuring out what to do comes easy to you.

Short version:

- I tried to dump her at new years and before but she would come over begging and crying.

- She was pycho the entire time.

- I dumped her calling her fat and the worst names possible.

- Pretended like I wanted her back...said I bought an engagment ring.

- Said more mean things.

- Then said wanted her back...called her alot.

- She said she couldn't take me back cause I was acting phycho and was sorry to break my heart.

- I told her I never loved her and I was immatating her so that she realized she was the pyhcho.

Sounds mean but she was horrible to me. In reality, I either made her never trust guys or opened her eyes.

That site has gone downhill so much, it's crazy. The Warriors and Lakers fans have a mini-forum going, but other than that, it's all Portland fans. Hate that.

Raptor fan base is nice. speeds is dope