Random Thread 2010

Lone Wolf

Na. At the end of the day its her fault, you can always say you didn't know she had a man. Unless you know them personally.

Nah I know both of em..never really hung out with the dude enough to consider him a friend really.

Semi-Long read(mainly cause I'm bored, I'd advise you to tl;dr if you don't wanna read it):

Supposedly she has had a mad crush on me since like the beginning of the summer. She IS really cute, thing is I didn't know about this till like 2 weeks ago when my best friend told me that she got mad depressed when I didn't come to her party at first, hence why she got so nervous when I finally did, lol.

So Fast Forward to this past weekend I'm just like eff it, I'ma talk to her at the X-Mas party and see what's good..thing is, she's with her ex again. I'm just like..wtf? Because I figured this doesn't happen everyday so I should take the chance. Then when I saw THAT, I got pissed and confused.

A day later, I talk to my best friend about it(who also knows her) and he said that she's trying to make me jealous, because he noticed that she was clearly eyeing me down while her BF was STILL THERE the majority of the night, then when he left is when I started to notice it, plus she was subtly trying to stalk me and flirt. That's when it started to make sense to me.

So basically if I talked to her now , she'd leave her BF without hesitation. The only con about this is that it is basically a double-edged sword. On one side, the fact that you're wanted by a female(an attractive one at that) enough that they'd leave their BF for you is something to brag about. On the other side, the very same thing could happen to you....so you can't really go into it with long-term expectations; it'll last only a year at the MOST..

Nah I know both of em..never really hung out with the dude enough to consider him a friend really.

Semi-Long read(mainly cause I'm bored, I'd advise you to tl;dr if you don't wanna read it):

Supposedly she has had a mad crush on me since like the beginning of the summer. She IS really cute, thing is I didn't know about this till like 2 weeks ago when my best friend told me that she got mad depressed when I didn't come to her party at first, hence why she got so nervous when I finally did, lol.

So Fast Forward to this past weekend I'm just like eff it, I'ma talk to her at the X-Mas party and see what's good..thing is, she's with her ex again. I'm just like..wtf? Because I figured this doesn't happen everyday so I should take the chance. Then when I saw THAT, I got pissed and confused.

A day later, I talk to my best friend about it(who also knows her) and he said that she's trying to make me jealous, because he noticed that she was clearly eyeing me down while her BF was STILL THERE the majority of the night, then when he left is when I started to notice it, plus she was subtly trying to stalk me and flirt. That's when it started to make sense to me.

So basically if I talked to her now , she'd leave her BF without hesitation. The only con about this is that it is basically a double-edged sword. On one side, the fact that you're wanted by a female(an attractive one at that) enough that they'd leave their BF for you is something to brag about. On the other side, the very same thing could happen to you....so you can't really go into it with long-term expectations; it'll last only a year at the MOST..

Good thing I do not have drama like this.

Edited by His Yugoness

[expletive] my arms are a wreck. I've shot 3 bags of dope today and on this last shot it took me 20min to find a vein. It feels like my arms are on fire and I'm starting to bruise.

The dope is mad good, though, so it was worth it and I don't feel the pain :lol: :glasses:

[expletive] my arms are a wreck. I've shot 3 bags of dope today and on this last shot it took me 20min to find a vein. It feels like my arms are on fire and I'm starting to bruise.

The dope is mad good, though, so it was worth it and I don't feel the pain :lol: :glasses:

Any good food though?

Edited by Warren2ThaG

Dope?

damn man that H is wack

You've never done it so you have no idea if it's whack. Alcohol is whack...comparably addictive physically, you get a lot more sick, a lot less euphoria, a hangover, and it is far more dangerous to drive on or be around people in general. It's also more damaging to the body and mind, and is the only drug you can actually die from the withdrawals. But, because it's socially acceptable and a product of big business, everyone turns their head. Heroin isn't anything like what people think it is...take a few pain killers and it's virtually the exact same thing.