Random Thread 2010

Lone Wolf

For how much?

I got it at a yard sale, it was 150 dollars. Pretty cheap, especially since it only needs new tires and maybe a new paint job. Everything else is pretty good.

Edited by Brand New

Damn stomach virus. I spent 8 hours yesterday with diarrhea and vommiting and every 30 minutes I had to do one of the two, no joke. At one point I don't know what I had left to throw up, I couldn't drink or eat anything because it would go through me. So I got dehydrated and had to go the hospital for an IV. Probably the [expletive]tiest virus you can think of.

Damn stomach virus. I spent 8 hours yesterday with diarrhea and vommiting and every 30 minutes I had to do one of the two, no joke. At one point I don't know what I had left to throw up, I couldn't drink or eat anything because it would go through me. So I got dehydrated and had to go the hospital for an IV. Probably the [expletive]tiest virus you can think of.

Damn man, I remember when I had that [expletive]. It sucked so bad, I had to live on Gatorade for like 2 days

Spent all day yesterday moving stuff into my new apartment, spent all day today at a Bat Mitzvah... y'all Jews are crazy.

The reception was like a sweet 16, prom, and wedding all rolled into one... dude is rich.

Damn this virus. I lost weight and I am sore for no reason, I feel like I played football for 3 days straight and I have been in bed for 3 days.

We graduated at our school. haha

Tight though man, have fun. It was an exciting, bitter sweet moment for me. Have fun tonight ;)

Weird. I graduated at Amway Arena, the senior classes here are huge, the school doesn't have enough room for all the kids and parents. Coolest part was though it was right before the NBA Finals last year.

But congrats at graduating Brand New, have fun.