Random Thread 2010

Lone Wolf

Just got home from basketball. I shot 5 from 5 from behind the line.

My team won but after the refs told us that we lost because we had a player who played for us who is also in a team in the same division as us.

Just got home from basketball. I shot 5 from 5 from behind the line.

My team won but after the refs told us that we lost because we had a player who played for us who is also in a team in the same division as us.

Intramurals I'm guessing?

Just read the 2010 booklet from my high school's baseball banquet... I have the single season homer record, on the 350+ and 400+ batting average single season sheet (two years), only player to win three different team awards in three different varsity seasons (ROY, DPOY, OPOY), made all-shore and all-state... and the only thing I took away from it was that I am the all-time leader in strikeouts (batting). Ruined my day.

Summer has gone according to plan, somewhat. Should be getting a job within the next two weeks, lost a few pounds already with my new workout, and I'm going to take a summer class in college starting next week. Not to mention, a girl that I've liked for a while will be in the class as well (according to her). Should be interesting these next few weeks.

On the way home from working with a buddy, he realized he was out of gas and we were on the interstate. We ended up waiting about 45 minutes in the BLAZING sun for the Mercedes roadside service guy to come help us so now I'm exhausted.

Summer has gone according to plan, somewhat. Should be getting a job within the next two weeks, lost a few pounds already with my new workout, and I'm going to take a summer class in college starting next week. Not to mention, a girl that I've liked for a while will be in the class as well (according to her). Should be interesting these next few weeks.

Dudeman, you're going into college.... you are a man now, you are allowed to tell girls you like them and get to know them a little better and have some fun with them...lets go now

Dudeman, you're going into college.... you are a man now, you are allowed to tell girls you like them and get to know them a little better and have some fun with them...lets go now

Plus one. Can't be shy forever because you waste all that time on one girl and you get no where!

Yeah this is ridiculous! They set cop cars on fire, broke store windows and started huge fights. I guess since the Leafs haven't given them a reason to riot in 40+ years, they decided to riot over a peaceful gathering.

Don't worry, I'll get at that quick. haha.

I hate my college

I had to take a stupid math placement test for college, in the summer, and I don't remember anything about math. So I pretty much went through 4 years of math, cagged the ACT and SAT, and my class really depends on this hard [expletive] test I just took. I got placed in a class I took junior year of HS, such bull[expletive].

It was 35 questions, no multiple choice, and it took me like 3 hours to finish.

I hate my college

I had to take a stupid math placement test for college, in the summer, and I don't remember anything about math. So I pretty much went through 4 years of math, cagged the ACT and SAT, and my class really depends on this hard [expletive] test I just took. I got placed in a class I took junior year of HS, such bull[expletive].

It was 35 questions, no multiple choice, and it took me like 3 hours to finish.

Same thing happened to me, huge BS.

lol if you don't remember anything from math in high school, I don't think you should be able to take a college class...

If you take something like four years ago, and don't use it consistently year to year, it's extremely easy to forget. Happened to me. Nothing wrong though with starting out with a lower math class in college, it's a real good refresher on the material.

You'll see when it happens to you. Thing were familiar to me, but I couldn't for the life of me remember how to do it...the second I ended the test I remembered how to do like 5 things, good thing I can take it again.

Its like if you have 3 months of just relaxing, not giving a [expletive] about the subject you hate most, and then they give you a test thats harder than the SAT, ACT, and any test you took in HS.