Nate Robinsonnnn

xx.

I would say lucky but a bunch of people would get mad. How about we just say tonight was his night and I don't think we'll see any more of his nights for a while.

Lol Nate Robinson is a very great offensive talent, he can be a top 10 scorer if given the time. He just lacks defense so he doesn't see as much time.

Lol Nate Robinson is a very great offensive talent, he can be a top 10 scorer if given the time. He just lacks defense so he doesn't see as much time.

Wait, he doesn't see as much time cuz he doesn't play defense in D'Antoni's system...wut lol.

Wait, he doesn't see as much time cuz he doesn't play defense in D'Antoni's system...wut lol.

<_< exactly why I hate D'antoni, I lied, D'antoni actually doesn't play him because he doesn't like him. When he was getting minutes after the ASB last year he was in the top 5 in scoring after the ASB for like 3-4 weeks with Wade Kobe Lebron n Durant.

that's a bit of a reach, he can score but with all the other guys wanting the ball I cant really see him scoring like that on a nightly basis