I apologize...

Dude gets banned on BTA, so he decides to come here... just sayin. :lol:

JK, as long as everyone gets along, I'm sure everything will be fine

Pretty much, I doubt he 'changed' since his ban from BTA just last week.

Whatever though, eleventh times a charm right?

Pretty much, I doubt he 'changed' since his ban from BTA just last week.

Whatever though, eleventh times a charm right?

Well at least this time Yugo and PFG are separated, which I believe was always the main problem, right? (Just making a guess, I haven't really been here for that long)

Edited by Poe

Well at least this time Yugo and PFG are separated, which I believe was always the main problem, right? (Just making a guess, I haven't really been here for that long)

Basically.... he attacked me all over BTA and AboveLegit wouldn't do anything about. Because #1 he has an agenda against me and #2 they don't want to ban members on their forums. According to them, I'm not a member. I'm separated from Slaven and I believe I'll behave better because of it. and don't call me PFG anymore please, Slaven just called me that to sound badass,

and don't call me PFG anymore please, Slaven just called me that to sound badass,

OK. I didn't mean anything by it if it offended you. I just used that name out of haste, not sure what else to call you on top of all the other names.

Basically.... he attacked me all over BTA and AboveLegit wouldn't do anything about. Because #1 he has an agenda against me and #2 they don't want to ban members on their forums. According to them, I'm not a member. I'm separated from Slaven and I believe I'll behave better because of it. and don't call me PFG anymore please, Slaven just called me that to sound badass,

Ok if you claim you aren't looking for trouble then why are you indirectly calling out AboveLegit for "not helping you", when you know for a fact he posts here pretty actively? Don't dig yourself a hole already. Slaven is gone, you're unbanned, take advantage of it.

AboveLegit doesn't like me and I don't like him. No trouble at all. He knows what he did to me, but I was just explaining why I got banned on BTA and why I couldn't stand Slaven.

Ok that's great but you don't need to say that, because now you've just opened the door for him to come in this topic and call you out to stand his ground, and next thing you know we have yet another unnecessary argument on the forum. Forgive and forget man, you're back. Just enjoy it, he may not dislike you the way you dislike him. And if he does, who cares, just ignore him.

:lol: So now you're blaming the BTA staff? Don't even dare to put this on them. You should be happy AL and SoM kept you around as long as they did. The mods warned you BOTH numerous times to stop but you both wouldn't stop.

Quit trying to turn Slaven into your scapegoat. You trolled topics before Slaven even posted in them.

Real Deal, Lock this thread. I've been baited the entire time and even Waldo told me I did a great job holding my temper. I don't think I can hold it anymore. Lock it up.

You started it by blaming others for your misconduct, and I can already tell you're going to be a problem. I doubt your held temper is going to last.