I apologize...

This is the Point Forward Guy, ClutchCityOwns, all those names, they are the same person as you know. And I apologize. I apologize for baiting and hating on the Raptors when I shouldn't have despite the fact that Real Deal gave me a 1 week ban before. I apologize for hating Tracy McGrady all the time even though I do, I shouldn't have always announced it publicly all the time and Lastly I apologize for hating on the Orlando Magic all the time. I'm sorry for being such a hater on teams and I'm deeply sorry for making members leave your site Real Deal as Dash stated.

Expect quality posts and mixes from me and nothing less. You won't see an immature child like you once did, I can PROMISE you that. There is nothing that can cause me to violate any more rules with certain members gone.

Edited by OverachieversFTW

Another chance, wow, Real has a big heart. But anyway, try your best to stay out of trouble.

I'm not sure if he let me in, but right now I'm just apologizing to make my entrance so Real doesn't ban me immediately. I can assure you will stay out of trouble with Slaven gone. If not? These guys can ban me, they can contact my ISP, I'm making a promise and I'm a man of my word. Yeah I said that last time, but this time? There's nothing that can make me attack others.

Edited by OverachieversFTW

• Owner

Sorry I didn't get back to you at TLN. I just saw your message to me over there.

As for being here once again, that's fine. The staff won't be so easy to avoid this time around, though.

And as for the rest of the members here, it's going to be your job not to start trouble, or you'll be in the same boat. Today, he's a member, just like the rest of you. Don't cause problems.

Welcome back.

• Owner

I meant just the display name, not the account. I'd rather not go back to the old account and have others quoting your older posts and starting trouble.

I think "ClutchCityOwns" is actually available, though. The account that was banned was something different, as you stated.

I meant just the display name, not the account. I'd rather not go back to the old account and have others quoting your older posts and starting trouble.

I think "ClutchCityOwns" is actually available, though. The account that was banned was something different, as you stated.

Revis Island was the display name, ClutchCityOwns was the username....I believe. I want that account back, because that's the only one I have left on this board, on the old board I had like 5 other ones.