Green Bay @ Arizona

Real Deal

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm definitely biased here, but the way the Packers have been playing leaves no doubt in my mind that we'll win this game. Rodgers has been phenomenal, Grant has been stepping it up, and our defense is one of the best among playoff teams. Hopefully we can carry it into Sunday to move one step closer to our ultimate goal.

As much as I wanna see Green Bay kill Minnesota in the playoffs, seeing Arizona back in the Super Bowl again would make me happier. I hate how the Cards are bing underestimated even after last year. No Rodgers-Cromartie and No Boldin, but they still go the best receiver in the game, and they got a good D with Adrian Wilson and Dockett.

I think this will be a lot closer than people expect. Arizona looks like they did last year just walking into the playoffs. I think they were sand bagging last game knowing it meant nothing. I think it will be a 20-17 Pack win.

Edited by Fish7718

Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie-DB-Cardinals

Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (knee) returned to a limited practice Thursday.

"I was out there full speed and it felt good," said Rodgers-Cromartie. Antrell Rolle (thigh) also returned to limited work. Neither player will be at full strength Sunday, but both appear likely to play against the Packers.

Report: Boldin 'highly unlikely' to face Pack

NFL.com's Jason La Canfora reports that Anquan Boldin (ankle, knee) is "highly, highly unlikely" to play Sunday against Green Bay.

Boldin was officially listed as "questionable" on Friday's injury report and will still be worked out in warmups before any decision on his status is made, but his chances are not looking good. His left leg is in very bad shape, and the Cardinals aren't going to trot Boldin out there if it hurts their ability to keep both Early Doucet and Jerheme Urban on the 45-man, game-day roster.

Ben Patrick-TE- Cardinals

Cardinals TE Ben Patrick (head) returned to a full practice Thursday.

Patrick is finally over his mid-December concussion. He's the best bet among the Cardinals tight ends to haul in a goal-line pass, but that doesn't make him an acceptable fantasy option during the playoffs.

azcardinals.com

Edited by ChosenOne

lets go packers!

i hope packers win it all since redskins an titans didnt get into playoffs :(

I actually think we have a good shot (so do a lot of "professionals"). As long as we give Rodgers time, he'll arguably be the best QB in this playoffs. Same can be said for out D... we're definitely one of the best in this thing. I don't think we'll have any major problems containing the Cardinals in this one.

Let's get 'em!

stfu, it was the first drive of the game. Who did the Bears play this weekend? Oh... that's right. Sorry, I forgot. :rolleyes:

lol, settle down guy.

Driver gets the ball ripped out. It's clear that the Pack came out on their heels a little bit. Arizona is too seasoned to do that. May be another long day for a playoff team.