Green Bay @ Arizona

Real Deal

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A decent draft and free agency is all Green Bay needs to be honest. You guys got the experience now and should be playoff contenders for years to come.

Its not every day that one of the best defenses in the league just folds like that.

I know our defense is to blame, but the no call at the end is still pissing me off. I just want to see the Cardinals go deep again, because nobody ever gives them a chance.

Im hoping we can see them in SB again. Hopefully Larry Fitzgerald can be that same guy he did last year in postseason with his amazing plays

It was a great game, but both defenses were so awful that it was obvious that neither team can advance past the Saints.

I think the Saints should be very scared.. The cardinals are one of hte only teams i think could outscore them and they showed it today. They better fear Warner.

I don't really think we should be going for a running back in this year's draft. Grant is a solid option and we have much greater needs in other positions.

Although Grant only had 65 yards in this game, he still averaged 5.9 yards per carry. If we weren't down for 90% of the game he definitely would've passed 100 yards. Instead we threw 42 times, taking away from his touches.

I really think we need to go for a cornerback in this draft. Even with Harris our corners aren't great. He'll be a bit slower coming off this injury and he's already on the decline as it is. It's time to starting getting some youth in to replace him. Bush won't cut it.

He's a very average running back, and that's being generous. You need big plays from all over the field, and contributions from all over. Grant's YPC is average, he runs like an average running back, and all around he's no the player he's made out to be. And Brandon Jackson is not a reliable option.

Pairing Best and Grant, especially in the Packers' ZBS? That's a very good tandem. Right now, there's not a lot of value for a corner besides Haden, and MAYBE Donovan Warren.

The Packers need to draft an offensive lineman with their first round draft choice. That line just isn't good.

Then a RB, and another outside pass rusher, and you've got a Super Bowl Contender. Maybe a F.A. signing at S, or on the offensive line.

Corner should be much deeper next year. I wish we had a shot at Patrick Peterson. I still think this group of Woodson, Harris and Williams has another great year left in them before you see a big decline.

CJ Spiller is my prayer. He's better than Best IMO. Devine would be a nice option if we go a different direction in the second round. I think we can take care of the secondary in free agency even though I like both Collins(Pro Bowler) and Bigby a lot. Bigby was just banged up all season. Linebacker is a HUGE need imo.

Oh boy.... these refs were horrible... Talk about missing numerous obvious calls. By the way, for that face mask on Rodgers on the last play of the game, Peter King said that the refs job is to keep his eye on the ball, since it fell out of Rodger's hand, instead of what rule was broken. Sad, I know.