R.I.P Steve Mcnair (Found Shot Dead)

:( VERY sad day in the world of sports. McNair was a class act, fan favorite and role model to all people. The way he played through all his injuries was amazing.

Steve you be missed, prayers to you and your family.

R.I.P Steve McNair

They're now saying McNair died in a murder-suicide. My guess is he was cheating on his wife with the one girl, and for some reason they decided to kill themselves.

I'm gonna reserve judgment until more evidence comes out though, hopefully this isn't some crazy Benoit thing. For now, I just feel bad for his wife and kids. Sad something like this had to happen, McNair was a great athlete and standout guy in the community.

RIP

More updated news :(

http://www.theleafchronicle.com/article/20090704/NEWS01/90704010

Steve McNair killed in apparent murder-suicide

McNair, the hometown hero who did extensive charity work in Nashville, died of several gunshots and was found on the sofa, police said. Sahel Kazemi, 20, was found alongside him in a Second Avenue condo he rented. She had a single gunshot wound to her head; a pistol was found near her body.

wow

They're now saying McNair died in a murder-suicide. My guess is he was cheating on his wife with the one girl, and for some reason they decided to kill themselves.

I'm gonna reserve judgment until more evidence comes out though, hopefully this isn't some crazy Benoit thing. For now, I just feel bad for his wife and kids. Sad something like this had to happen, McNair was a great athlete and standout guy in the community.

RIP

No murder-suicide meaning... she killed him and then killed herself. McNair didnt want to commit suicide man.

Post new updates not the same ones also as posted above.

Well, they just announced that it was a murder suicide. Here's some more information:

NASHVILLE (AP) — A state medical examiner said gunpowder residue was found on the hands of Sahel Kazemi when she and former NFL quarterback Steve McNair were found dead on Saturday.

Assistant medical examiner Feng Li said Wednesday the test results make it even more likely that Kazemi, 20, shot McNair and herself, but he stopped short of confirming it was a murder-suicide.

McNair had been shot four times, while Kazemi had a single gunshot wound to the head. A gun bought two days earlier by Kazemi was found under her body.

Results of ballistics tests on the gun and toxicologies are still pending.

Nashville's police chief is holding a news conference Wednesday afternoon.

Source: USA Today

I heard about him being killed when i was at the beach and when i first heard about that i was very shocked... Could not believe it because Steve McNair was one of my fav. player in the league when he played for Titans. He had one hell of a run in the NFL and i still wish he wouldve won a ring cuz he played with great hearts... Im def going to miss him...

R.I.P