JJ should be in the 3 point contest.

xx.

J.J Redick

Anthony Morrow

Jared Dudley (Yeah I said it)

Mo Williams

Channing Frye

Danilo Gallinari

Those would be my picks for this year. None of them are really big name players, but I think it's better that way.

I agree. I'd like to see these contests mostly made up of good players that didn't make the all star game. There's a lot of players out there that might not be what you'd consider a great player on the court but they may be suited well for things like this and/or the dunk contest.

Daequan will be back, only cause he won it last year.

Gallo is a given. He's one of the top 3 shooters this year. Some other top shooters include Mo Williams, Channing Frye, Anthony Morrow, Peja, Nash, and Q-Rich.

Shard will probably be back again. He'll keep coming until he wins :lol:

J.J Redick

Anthony Morrow

Mo Williams

Channing Frye

Danilo Gallinari

Those would be my picks for this year. None of them are really big name players, but I think it's better that way.

No, to either of those guys. I would replace them with JR Smith (even though he has a low shooting %) and Joe Johnson.

J.J Redick

Anthony Morrow

Mo Williams

Channing Frye

Danilo Gallinari

Yeah, that list sounds good.

No, to either of those guys. I would replace them with JR Smith (even though he has a low shooting %) and Joe Johnson.

I can see no to Dudley but why not Channing Frye? The man is lighting up from 3 this year and he shoots a lot of them. He definitely deserves a spot. Plus it's nice to have some variety with big men in this contest.

I can see no to Dudley but why not Channing Frye? The man is lighting up from 3 this year and he shoots a lot of them. He definitely deserves a spot. Plus it's nice to have some variety with big men in this contest.

The guy is a good three point shooter, but I dont think he can shoot the ball with the same success as the other guys that were mentioned. Why waste a spot with him?

The guy is a good three point shooter, but I dont think he can shoot the ball with the same success as the other guys that were mentioned. Why waste a spot with him?

You won't waste a spot with Frye? Frye is easily one of the better three point shooting big men. I don't see what's wrong with spicing up the competition with a big man who can shoot the ball at 43% in game. Frye has taken at least over 200 three point attempts this season and I'm sure his made over 100 this season.

Why wouldn't he be able to? I don't think it's a waste. The man has a nice set shot and I think he could do some damage. As for success, the stats don't lie. He's putting up numbers equal to or better than most of the players I listed.