All-Underrated Team

The Regime

PG-Brooks: People tend to overlook what he's done in Houston and give most of the credit to their success to Arize when Brooks is just as, if not more important IMO.

Honorable Mention(s): Jose Juan Barea, solid role player for the Mavs who very little know about.

SG-Ronnie Brewer: Overlooked on that Jazz team. Solid defense, efficient offensively.

Honorable mention(s): CDR(NJ), he's playing very solid in NJ, although they're a terrible team, it shouldn't take away from his play up there.

Anthony Morrow: Same as CDR, he's been solid and IMO, is their best shooter(yes, better than Curry).

SF-Gerald Wallace: Easy one here, 18/12 as a SF speaks for itself.

Honorable Mention: Luol Deng, ever since his drastic fall from the map, he's quietly done well to help that Bulls team.

PF-Zach Randolph: Another easy one, dude consistently averages 18-20/10. Nothing new here, but apparently(dont watch any Grizzly games), he's doing it within the offense(this is his most efficient year as a starter), not to mention he hasn't been an off court problem as he's known for.

Honorable Mention: Craig Smith, he's a solid role player who is playing well for the Clippers. He's efficient on offense and is a banger down low, he could help alot of teams in need of inside offense IMO.

C-Brendan Haywood: Probably the only good piece they have in Washington(aside from Jamison). He's their defense, and while he's not really an offensive player, he'll get rebounds and blocks.(he's definately a player i'd want Boston to go after :D )

Honorable mention: Nene, very good offensive player. Contributes well for that Nuggets team.

Confidence you took that from ESPN lol didnt you..

All these guys yeah they're underrated but people know they're good so to make a legit underrated list.

C-Kendrick Perkins

PF-Joakim Noah

SF-Ersan Ilyasova

SG-Rasual Butler

PG-Baron Davis. The guy still has it, but people always under estimate him.

PG: Monte Ellis - im being a lil biased, from the hometown what can i say lol, dude gets no respect

SG: Ronnie Brewer - beastly.

SF: Shane Battier - super defender, and yes people do overlook him as well

PF: Antawn Jamison - took the role of the caption when Gil got hurt and kicked out the nba, good guy one of the best offensive rebounders in the league

C: Al Horford - how anybody can overlook this guy is unreal.

PG: Monte Ellis - im being a lil biased, from the hometown what can i say lol, dude gets no respect

SG: Ronnie Brewer - beastly.

SF: Shane Battier - super defender, and yes people do overlook him as well

PF: Antawn Jamison - took the role of the caption when Gil got hurt and kicked out the nba, good guy one of the best offensive rebounders in the league

C: Al Horford - how anybody can overlook this guy is unreal.

Thats thing thing... none of these guys are underrated.

Everyone knows they're good players.

Confidence you took that from ESPN lol didnt you..

All these guys yeah they're underrated but people know they're good so to make a legit underrated list.

C-Kendrick Perkins

PF-Joakim Noah

SF-Ersan Ilyasova

SG-Rasual Butler

PG-Baron Davis. The guy still has it, but people always under estimate him.

Yeah I took the idea from ESPN, but only two players that they called are on my list Zach Randolph and Gerald Wallace which are pretty obvious imo. Zach Randolph really just came out of no where, prior to this season I always thought of him as a guy who shot 30 shots a game to get 20 points. And Gerald Wallace is just a all around threat now, we knew he was a good defensive player, but with a consistent jumpshot now he is a beast.

Edited by Confidence

And Gerald Wallace is just a all around threat now, we knew he was a good defensive player, but with a consistent jumpshot now he is a beast.

Consistent jumper? Looking at his hotspots (link), the dude shoots about 30% from midrange, if that. Plus, he's only shooting 32% from 3, which is hardly an improvement to his "all around game", since he's shot 30% from 3 for his career.

There's only one place where Crash consistently scores.

Zach Randolph is not underrated.

He has always been known as a scorer only and nothing he is doing this season is different from previous.

The man is still a PF who plays a defensive level lower then the opposing players own shoe strings.

Any player who cannot be even adequate as a defender should never be considered underrated. Overlooked is a better term, and sometimes there is a good reason for players being overlooked.

Yeah I took the idea from ESPN, but only two players that they called are on my list Zach Randolph and Gerald Wallace which are pretty obvious imo. Zach Randolph really just came out of no where, prior to this season I always thought of him as a guy who shot 30 shots a game to get 20 points. And Gerald Wallace is just a all around threat now, we knew he was a good defensive player, but with a consistent jumpshot now he is a beast.

And Lee brah.. I didnt see the 2 guards they chose so you got lucky lol

Zach Randolph is not underrated.

He has always been known as a scorer only and nothing he is doing this season is different from previous.

The man is still a PF who plays a defensive level lower then the opposing players own shoe strings.

Any player who cannot be even adequate as a defender should never be considered underrated. Overlooked is a better term, and sometimes there is a good reason for players being overlooked.

Zach is a consistent 20 point 10 rebound player who has really stepped his game up this year, yet he's never been an all star with those numbers. Usually wherever he goes, the team usually doesn't do very well. However, he's helped carry the Grizzlies to a .500 record in the competitive West this year and is no longer playing like the "ball stopping team cancer" that he usually is.