Dallas @ Minnesota

Real Deal

Public Poll  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Favre is going to be in a rude awakening, 40+ years old and vikings have really misused him this season, his arm is going to fall off. Dallas is the better team and Romo is on fire. IMHO, vikings will be playing with uncertain emotion while the cowboys will be determined to prove the haters wrong. I expect this to be a really one sided game, where vikings will look flat on all phases.

I really like Dallas in this game. They are playing so well, and when their defense plays well they are really tough to beat.

I am rooting like hell for Minnesota...but I don't see them winning this.

Without question this one is going to be the game of the week. The team that can get there run game/pass rush going in this one will be the winner. I am really looking forward to seeing how the Cowboys o line plays against that front 4 of the Vikings, and how Childress coaches this game if he gets pass happy with Farve things are going to go wrong real fast, because the Cowboys defense is playing fantastic the last month and a half.

The question is can Dallas D continue to play like they been the last few weeks? If Dallas D can give Favre problems then i dont see how the Vikings will win this game. This should be pretty close but Adrian Peterson gotta help out Brett Favre if they want to play in NFC Championship game.

How can you say neither team could beat the saints? Obviously the vikings could not, but didn't the cowboys already beat the saints in the season? Tony Romo will do it again trust me, starting with the vikings.

Well the Vikings and Saints didn't even play each other in the regular season, so how can you say the Vikings couldn't? Also it's the playoffs now... things change.

Well the Vikings and Saints didn't even play each other in the regular season, so how can you say the Vikings couldn't? Also it's the playoffs now... things change.

Yeah like now DeMarcus Ware is actually healthy. :lol:

I really don't think this game is even going to be close I think the Cowboys are going to blowout the Vikings.