Woodson decisively wins Defensive POY award

ChosenOne

no he's not. revis is hands down the best in the NFL...Could make a case for the best since deion sanders

hands down? I like Revis, but if he's the best it's not by much and if Woodson is the best it's not by much either. Like I stated earlier, Revis is basically better at playing corner while Woodson is basically better at playing defense in general since he's so much more versatile than him.

Bull it isn't an accomplishment. I don't care that he gets blasted for a perceived lack of trying, he's still a top flight receiver in the NFL. Wayne still played two and a half quarters with under 40 yards, so I don't know what you're trying to say. It's not like the Colts didn't play their starters at all. Ochocinco was top ten receiver this year, so once again I don't really get what you're trying to say.

Here's some more.

Steve Smith (Carolina)

Mike Sims-Walker

Marques Colston

Roddy White

Care to find some exploits in those receivers too?

Steve Smith has Jake the Fake Delhomme throwing him in the ball in the game.

Mike Sims-Walker is a 1a, 1b WR with Holt

Colston is a good WR and not a great one, even so Brees has plenty more options

White? Legit.

hands down? I like Revis, but if he's the best it's not by much and if Woodson is the best it's not by much either. Like I stated earlier, Revis is basically better at playing corner while Woodson is basically better at playing defense in general since he's so much more versatile than him.

Well, I meant Cover-Corner... so yeah. Revis is the best cover-corner since Deion.

Woodson is a better tackler, but I'd hands down choose Revis if I had my choice.

Edited by JYD

Well, I meant Cover-Corner... so yeah. Revis is the best cover-corner since Deion.

Woodson is a better tackler, but I'd hands down choose Revis if I had my choice.

Woodson is basically better than Revis at everything other than covering one on one, you are just a biased fan.

Edited by B-Marsh>R-Moss