hey guys

Cristall0x

• Owner

Welcome to the best. :dribble:

If any of the guys give you trouble, find a staff member. As you can see, and with most all basketball message boards, we are overloaded with male posters.

Good to have another Bulls fan here. :)

Derrick Rose's biggest hater.

He thinks Hinrich is better than Rose, lol. :P

http://www.otrbasket...er/1-real-deal/

oh hell no, he got some braindead issues if he actually thinks that :P

also i am a bit of a pic whore so ill be posting some up tonight or tomorrow

Edited by Cristall0x

• Owner

Actually, I just don't hang off of dudes' jocks when they are playing badly, and Rose was doing that for the first handful of games. He eventually stepped his game up.

Hinrich plays excellent defense. Just because he didn't defend Kobe well doesn't make him an asset to any backcourt. Nobody has been able to lock up Bryant yet.

Chicago has a couple of talented players in Noah and Hinrich. It's Rose's responsibility, as the point guard and franchise player, to run plays for them. Both Joakim and Kirk earn it on the defensive end, more than ANYONE else on the Bulls' roster, including Rose.

Derrick is a good offensive player. Noah and Kirk are probably top three most important on that team because of their ability to play defense.

No hate, just common sense after watching Chicago on WGN every night they play.

Actually, I just don't hang off of dudes' jocks when they are playing badly, and Rose was doing that for the first handful of games. He eventually stepped his game up.

Hinrich plays excellent defense. Just because he didn't defend Kobe well doesn't make him an asset to any backcourt. Nobody has been able to lock up Bryant yet.

Chicago has a couple of talented players in Noah and Hinrich. It's Rose's responsibility, as the point guard and franchise player, to run plays for them. Both Joakim and Kirk earn it on the defensive end, more than ANYONE else on the Bulls' roster, including Rose.

Derrick is a good offensive player. Noah and Kirk are probably top three most important on that team because of their ability to play defense.

No hate, just common sense after watching Chicago on WGN every night they play.

lol, wgn ftw!

lemme guess, all the guys hit on her and she left?

False.. u would have to be have been here like a year ago to know..

After she joined OTR and then quit, we eventually found out we lived like an yr away from each other and dated.. and now she goes to my college but just friends.

Idk i tried being funny with my first comment.

Hey uh there sugar dumpling sweety pie. Welcome to OTR and if you ever need anything no matter what time of the day or night. Call on me, i mean just call on me baby and I'll come running.