24 Season 8

Cobb

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, it does suck that it is the last season but oh well. The show has been going on for a while now so I kind of expected it to end soon. I'm kind of excited that a "future film" will be coming though.

Yeah, it does suck that it is the last season but oh well. The show has been going on for a while now so I kind of expected it to end soon. I'm kind of excited that a "future film" will be coming though.

So it's going to be like a regular movie in the theaters? How would that make sense, a few missions and an ending? :blink:

So it's going to be like a regular movie in the theaters? How would that make sense, a few missions and an ending? :blink:

I'm not sure. I just read the article someone posted about the season being canceled.

The star added that a feature film based on the show is in development.

Man, Jack can never catch a break. :( He's probably going to lose it...

Something's up with Logan, you know he's not doing this for the good of the country.

This season has been so good, I can't believe this will be the last one. Only 6 hours left!

They seriously need to kill off that President now. Chloe makes an awful leader, I know nothing huge has happened until the end of the episode but so far she's been [expletive]ed around Taylor and Jack. Hastings needs to come back and Chloe needs to go back to her desk.

Next week's looks sooo good though. Things heating up with Logan/Taylor, someone is trying to kill Dana (Russians?), and Jack vs Cole.

Yeah, next week will be amazing. Every week seems to get better and better. What is the president's name who is calling all the shots now? I know he was on a previous season but i can't remember what his name was.

• 2 weeks later...

YES! FINALLY SHE'S DEAD!

I know. It's about time man. Looks like Jack wants a little more than justice from looking at the preview of next weeks episode.

Edited by cobb

Jack should totally bang that reporter chick.

Haha, that won't happen after Jack tortured the sniper dude. She didn't like that haha.

I really hate the torture episodes. This one wasn't as bad as previous ones but I'd rather not watch it.

Can't wait for next week when Jack captures that one guy who is responsible for the whole coverup. For whatever reason I can't remember his name.