24 Season 8

Cobb

Haha, that won't happen after Jack tortured the sniper dude. She didn't like that haha.

I really hate the torture episodes. This one wasn't as bad as previous ones but I'd rather not watch it.

Can't wait for next week when Jack captures that one guy who is responsible for the whole coverup. For whatever reason I can't remember his name.

She seemed kinda worried about Jack in the preview. :wub: Besides Jack can get whatever [expletive] he wants.

I actually enjoy the torture scenes, they are pretty fun to watch sometimes especially yesterday's. Jack owned the crap out of that Russian and I thought he had him with the torch but damn he didn't give in. My jaw dropped when he gutted his stomach for the SIM card. Jack is too beast.

So do you know the name of the former president he captures in the next episode? I know they said the name in the previews but I just can't remember.

Also, I was not expecting Jack's buddy to find the sniper in the first place. I was shocked when he did.

Charles Logan, I don't know much about him though.

I kind of expected it since it showed him at Jack's 'mercy' in the previous week's preview.

Yep, that's him. This is getting crazy. I'm glad to see that Chloe and Arlo are in on trying to help Jack.

Next week's episode looks sick, especially when Jack puts on that mask and hunts Logan down. I can't wait!

Definitely.

Best scene all season long:

Cop: Freeze!

Jack Bauer: Do you know who the [expletive] I am?

Cop: Yes :(

Mind[expletive]ed by Jack Bauer. :lol:

I think there's only two weeks left. Next week will be one hour, and then the week after the two-hour finale. If they go that route, that is.

Anyway, this week's episode was awesome. Jack's going all out as the end draws near, and his Iron Man-esque helmet in the preview looks tight. Can't wait to see how it all ends.

Wow...what a way to end the series. I'm going to miss watching Jack kick [expletive] every Monday night. :(

Nice avatar man. I've been looking for a good one for a while but only managed to find the 24 logo. :lol:

With this show and LOST over I have nothing to watch. :(

Nice avatar man. I've been looking for a good one for a while but only managed to find the 24 logo. :lol:

With this show and LOST over I have nothing to watch. :(

I just googled 'Jack Bauer' lol. And yeah, I'm gonna be in the hunt for a new TV show.

It's going to be different not having my favorite show around anymore. :(

Personally, I thought last night was a good end to a season, not a series. Oh well.

Well we still got the movie to look forward to.

Just got done watching the finale, and wow, what a way to end it. This season was definitely one of the best 24 has had, and I'm sad to see it end. At the same time though, I'm glad...I rather have them end on a high note than drag the series on.

Really looking forward to the movie, whenever it gets released. Should be amazing.

The price goes into the hundreds but I managed to steal one for $75 and split the price with 6 friends.

Well dang, I was going to go get it haha. Oh well, the price should drop eventually.

Well dang, I was going to go get it haha. Oh well, the price should drop eventually.

Yeah the price is probably high because 24 just recently ended, but it is a 7 season set so it won't drop a whole lot.