N.Y. Jets @ Indianapolis

Real Deal

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now I have a weird feelin the Jets are going to win this game. They have hands-down the best defense in the NFL. So impressive against San Diego yesterday. Revis will have his hands full with Wayne, but he will limit him to 4-5 catches for under 75 yards. Peyton will probably have a solid day, because I can't see them running the ball at all.

No doubt about it, this game is really close. Jets need a big game from Mark Sanchez because you can bet that the Colts will be stopping the run.

Sanchez steps up, Jets win. 17-13.

I am hoping that the Colts DESTROY the Jets. Unless the Jets continue to get lucky, I do not see how they can win this one.

Defense and a good running game can usually have a lot of success in the playoffs (ex. ravens in 2000). I think they are closer to the Colts level then most think.

Jets remind me of the 2005 Steelers.

Hines Ward agrees,

The Jets remind me a little bit of us in 2005. They had two wins their last few games then they go on the road and beat Cincy twice then beat SD and now it's on to Indy. That formula, with same kind of defense and smash mouth football sounds like we were. Next week should be interesting. I don't have a favorite to ...win nor do I care since we aren't in it.:)

I like the jets and what they accomplished this season, but its really hard to root or go against peyton. Colts are just too smart of a team to make the same dumb mistakes the chargers committed against the jets. It will probably be a close game, but I see the colts holding onto the lead for the entire game. I am fine with either team winning, but I believe the colts will prove the best match up in the Superbowl for the saints/vikings than the jets would be.

about the revis question, i think wayne will have a below average to average game, but not because revis is better then him. manning doesnt have to throw to revis's side. he will throw to his other receivers and tight end and wayne when revis is not on him

i like the jets, but peyton is on another level compared to rivers and palmer. the jets will slow peyton, but the jets offense isnt gonna be able to outscore him

Jets imo would be boring to watch in the Superbowl, but still it would be nice to see them upset the Colts. Revis vs. Wayne should be a fun matchup once again. Dallas Clark is the x-factor for the Colts, and I dont really see how the Jets plan on stopping him.

They mix and match Revis on Wayne and Clark. Similar to how they lined up Revis against Jackson, Gates, and Floyd.

Jets imo would be boring to watch in the Superbowl, but still it would be nice to see them upset the Colts. Revis vs. Wayne should be a fun matchup once again. Dallas Clark is the x-factor for the Colts, and I dont really see how the Jets plan on stopping him.

Yeah, I would not watch it unless the Vikings were playing them.

I wish the Jets get pounded by the Colts. All they need to worry about is that running game the Jets have, it is a very good running game and hard to control. I also hope that Wayne pounds on Revis (very unlikely but still) but Clark will have the best game, along with the Colts defensive ends Freeney and Mathis.

I am still bitter about the sorry [expletive] loss we had to the Jets.