Bargnani or Aldridge

Check my Stats

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Which one would you take, also take into consideration how much their new contracts are going to pay them...

Bargnani: $8,000,000 | $9,000,000 | $10,000,000 | $11,000,000 | $12,000,000

Aldridge: $10,700,000 | $11,800,000 | $13,000,000 | $14,100,000 | $15,200,000

http://i48.tinypic.com/2q8oy8h.png

Edited by travesy3

They are both similar players because they both rather take perimeter shots before posting up. Bargnani is a better weakside shot blocker, but Aldridge is a slightly better rebounder. Both players are overpaid, and both don't play great defense although they are still young and have room to improve. I'll take Aldridge because he's a better rebounder and is slightly more comfortable in the post.

When you take into consideration the amount of money each player makes in regards to what they give you on the court, I would definitely go with Bargnani. Aldridge is the slightly better rebounder and defender while Bargnani is the more talented offensive player with a higher upside.

Right now, Aldridge is the better player, but I would take Bargnani at $8M over Aldridge at $10.7M without even thinking about it.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

The fact Aldridge makes 10.8m in his second year to Andrea's 12m in his final, makes this an easy decision for me, especially when talent wise, the gap isn't anywhere near the amount the money distance is.

This is exactly how I feel, Aldridge is basically the same player he was 2 years ago, whereas Bargnani is getting better each and every game it seems...

I have been thinking the same thing. Aldridge has been stagnant since his sophomore season much like another second overall pick, Emeka Okafor.