Boozer Doesn't Want To Be Dealt

The Regime

With the NBA's trade deadline roughly a month away, Jazz forward Carlos Boozer has already been linked in a number of trade rumors.

When asked by the Salt Lake Tribune recently if he thought he'd stay in Utah or be dealt, Boozer said what he would do if he was in the position of Jazz general manager Kevin O'Connor.

"If I was them, I wouldn't make a trade," Boozer said. "But I'm not them. I think, I mean, you keep this group together. We're getting healthy, guys are getting better, we're rolling, we've won four out of our last five, which is great.

"Hopefully, we're going to win another four out of our next five. We can be good. We can beat anybody on any given night. That's what I would do. But Kevin, Greg [Miller], they've got to make their decisions."

The Jazz are 23-18, putting them just a win off pace to duplicate last season's record.

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/64117/20100119/boozer_doesnt_want_to_be_dealt/

Lol at Boozer pretending he cares about winning. I wonder if his 'keep this team together, we are clicking' attitude will remain of someone else offers more money than the Jazz in the off-season. :rolleyes:

Seriously, this is the same Boozer who promised to resign with the Cavs before screwing them over for a rebuilding Jazz team at the time.

If the Jazz go with Boozer they need to move Okur, it's painfully obvious that those two cannot coexist on the court at the same time.

Personally I wouldn't mind Boozer back if I could get some assurance that he wont miss half the season every other year.