Howdy

I was a mod over at BTA but the staff there doesn't seem to be too motivated to make things last. Personally I'm just fed up with everything and I'm looking for a new forum to post on a regular. I've been a member here for a while and as you can see I don't post much but I do stop in to see whats going on. The admin here is great IMO and I like the low level of what I call "drama."

Anyways. I love football and MMA but my favorite sport is basketball. I had a chance to play at the collegiate level but my dumbass dropped out of school. I love my Thunder/ Sonics. I'm from Tacoma, Washington so its a shame to see them go. One day I'll probably move back to Oklahoma though because I have family there. I also like my Lakers, Baltimore Ravens, Titans, Cleveland Indians, Texas Longhorns and ECU Pirates.

Hit me up if you have any questions.

• Owner

...and yes guys, it's really him, not the spammer. :D

Welcome to the site, bro. Great to have another Thunder fan on board.

Do you see your family in Oklahoma? You should hit up a Thunder game. I drove past the Ford Center on Tuesday and decided I needed tickets SOON, haha. :)

...and yes guys, it's really him, not the spammer. :D

Welcome to the site, bro. Great to have another Thunder fan on board.

Do you see your family in Oklahoma? You should hit up a Thunder game. I drove past the Ford Center on Tuesday and decided I needed tickets SOON, haha. :)

Maybe I am the spammer :o

Naw I havnt seen em since I was little but I just started talking to them again. lol

And I just played for a small CC here in Washington, it's probably 20/30 miles away from Olympia.