Homer Announcers

Erick Blasco

• 10 months later...

I had to bump this thread after watching the Lakers-Spurs game tonight. My God, they (Spurs commentators) have to be one of the worst in the league. They literally have an orgasm after each point scored by the Spurs.

They were also calling Odom, Mr. Kardashian throughout the entire game.. It's funny and all, but they're acting as if Tony Parker wasn't married to Eva Langoria not too long ago.

• Like 2

I had to bump this thread after watching the Lakers-Spurs game tonight. My God, they (Spurs commentators) have to be one of the worst in the league. They literally have an orgasm after each point scored by the Spurs.

They were also calling Odom, Mr. Kardashian throughout the entire game.. It's funny and all, but they're acting as if Tony Parker wasn't married to Eva Langoria not too long ago.

I've heard that Sean Elliott is a pretty bad commentator.

I turned off the game 5 minutes in because of them.

I noticed the Spurs announcers were terrible during the Spurs/Nuggets game. Almost every single time a Spur missed a shot they would complain that it was a foul. Splitter did one of the most obvious flops I've ever seen and there was no call and the colour guy got really pissed off. Then, when Nene commited an offensive foul the colour guy was like "Finally!!!!!".

Another guy who sucks is the Cav's colour commentator. I remember watching a few Cavs games last season and he kept saying (In a really whiny annoying voice) "That's a foul!". The Sun's colour commentator is annoying too, during last year's playoffs he would start counting to 3 everytime Gasol was in the paint.

The worst announcers are for the Bucks, Suns, Spurs and Celtics.. i prolly missed some too. These guys are just so damn bias and always start crying when the game doesn't go in favor of their team. They never give props to the opposing players and are almost like picking them and talking smack live on the air.

Cavs announcers were horrible when LBJ was there. This season they don't orgasm into the mic so often and actually give props to the opposing players and don't talk that much [expletive].

Edited by #24