Australian Open

Sun Tzu

I know it's already up to the quarter finals (after tonight) but I think it can still get a few discussions.

Sure, bro. Don't you think Nadal sucks big time. Used to think he's a good plr but now I hate him! :angry: Not that I ever rlly liked him. Ugly-a$$ retard! Anyhow, think he's got a chance of winnin' it?

Sure, bro. Don't you think Nadal sucks big time. Used to think he's a good plr but now I hate him! :angry: Not that I ever rlly liked him. Ugly-a$$ retard! Anyhow, think he's got a chance of winnin' it?

I've never been a fan of Nadal haha.

I'm assuming everyones up to date with scores. If not don't read below :lol:

Andy Murray beat Nadal in straight sets, Nadal had to retire before the game ended.

Can't wait for Federer/Tsonga tonight. I'm mad that it won't start until 12:30 a.m. here but I'm staying up and watching it. Tsonga's been a nice story in this tournament, but I think his little Cinderella story comes to an end tonight. All aboard the Fed Express! Let's go Federer!

Federer is that GOOD. He will win the Australian Open for sure.

Sucks Nadal been hurt for almost a year now. Dude not same since he hurt himself

Nadal only really overtook Federer when Federer was down to begin with.