Football almost over

CaliCurbStomppa

Im not ready for the football season to end :(

It will be a long boring offseason probably. Sucks it happen every year this time of the year but it is what it is.

So what you guys gonna be doing when football is over? Ill probably watch much more basketball since i havent been following much ever since playoffs got here so when that is over ill be watching more. And you can't forget about March madness. That will be good. I hope this year goes quick so we start the new season.

All im worrying about right now with the Steelers is for Troy Polamalu to get 100% and we should be good come this upcoming season.

Edited by CaliCurbStomppa

Guest The Situation

I actually move over to European soccer when this happens let alone resulting to whack [expletive] NBA.

Edited by The Situation

Best time of the year in sports for me.

Middle of the UFEA Champions League; conference play for college basketball and March Madness soon, and now that the Grizzlies are actually good, the NBA season is better for me.

For draftniks or even the casual draft fan, the season is far from over. Senior Bowl started on Monday (Mt. Cody an astounding 370 pounds) and the East-West Shrine Game was last week. Combine is in February. Good time of the year for me, college basketball and the NHL as well.

Watching as much Knicks basketball and Rangers hockey as I can, as I missed most of last season while living in Philly (I'm back in Jersey now) and will miss most of next season because I'm moving back there. Same as ^^^, waiting for Spring Training too.

you can watch some actual hockey in philly instead of the rangers

it so boring man. i mean i dont mind catching the highlights but im not really a fan to watch whole game

Basketball is way more boring IMO. But to each their own, don't want to fire this debate up again. Everybody digs their own thing.