2010 Foot Locker 3-Point Contest

Real Deal

If Gibson isn't in it, something's wrong. The best record in the NBA and only LeBron involved? A team 7 games behind them has 3 all stars, but if Gibson, who leads the league in 3 pt pct, gets in,I'll call it fair.

He's actually second in the league. ;)

Chauncey Billups and Paul Pierce headline a field of six in this year’s Foot Locker Three-Point Shootout, which will be held on Saturday, Feb. 13, at American Airlines Center in Dallas as part of NBA All-Star Saturday Night.

Reigning champion Daequan Cook of the Miami Heat returns in an attempt to become the sixth player to capture consecutive titles.

Rounding out the field are T-Mobile Rookie Challenge & Youth Jam invitees Stephen Curry of the Golden State Warriors and Danilo Gallinari of the New York Knicks, and the Phoenix Suns’ Channing Frye.

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/64495/20100205/billups_pierce_headline_three_point_contest/

Another joke....the best team in the NBA doesn't get anyone except LeBron, yet a team seven games behind them has a guy in the 3 pt contest, a starter, and two bench players. Just a joke....

Difference is that team needs all of those players to be where they are at. Cleveland just needs LeBron.

Pierce is going to struggle, he has a slow release and will probably have to rush the last rack/rack and a half.

I see that too. He's deadly accurate but it takes him a tick to shoot. I'd be shocked if he has a good performance.

And I know Cook won last year, but does he have to defend his title? He's shooting 28% from the floor this year.