2010 Foot Locker 3-Point Contest

Real Deal

Difference is that team needs all of those players to be where they are at. Cleveland just needs LeBron.

Isn't it odd how even after no Mo and Shaq, they wouldn't let Gibson do the shoot out? I mean after all he's the best in the league right now when you look at shooting percentage. Add to that we have Parker and Gibson in the top 5 for 3 shooting...you'd think for sure after not being rewarded for winning that one of them would make the shooting contest.

Isn't it odd how even after no Mo and Shaq, they wouldn't let Gibson do the shoot out? I mean after all he's the best in the league right now when you look at shooting percentage. Add to that we have Parker and Gibson in the top 5 for 3 shooting...you'd think for sure after not being rewarded for winning that one of them would make the shooting contest.

Gibson probably should have made it. But at the same time, Stephen Curry is in it over Anthony Morrow, Paul Peirce over Ray Allen, and Daequan Cook over the whole league.

I've said it before, Parker won't do it. He had every chance in Toronto and didn't do it, what would change his mind now?

It honestly should not matter at all what team you are on for all-star weekend, whether it be for the competitions or for the game. The best players should be in, period. I agree with you on Gibson, but not for your same reasoning, I don't care if he is on the Nets or Cavaliers, it doesn't change whether or not he is deserving. Besides Morrow didn't get in last year and was first in percentage, it is the same thing.

• Like 1

Not this year. Pierce has been one of our top 3-point shooters this year.

Pierce has been the best this year, but that doesn't translate into the competition. Pierce's release is too slow for this contest, i think he'll have a hard time finishing all the racks w/out messing up his form. Meanwhile, House has one of, if not the fastest releases in the game not to mention dead eye accuracy. He's more suited than Pierce for this competition, which is why i wanted him in instead. I'll root for P regardless though lol.