What team has been the biggest disappointment?

The Regime

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Even though I figured Piston and Sixers would be out of the playoffs, both have faltered horribly. It definitely has to be the Wizards though, I hate their team the way it is structured, but I believed they had the talent to win at least 37-42 games and sneak into the playoffs after last year's horrible year. It is definitely time to rip that team apart now.

They really dropped the ball on that #5 pick deal though, threw that pick away and got nothing of real value in return, hopefully they actually use their pick this year -_-

Edited by travesy3

The Wizards, and it shouldn't be close. To go from being a projected 4-5 seed in the East to being by far one of the worst teams in the entire league is a massive disappointment. We made the trade to get Mike Miller and Randy Foye to contend for a championship, and now we are just killing to not lose by more than 5. We are about to undergo a rebuilding stage which should be painful but beneficial in the long run.

i really didnt believe that the wizards would be good this year. did i expect playoffs? yes, but a 7th seed at best. i also figured that the 76ers would be an 8th seed or something, but the fall of the pistons is my vote. to drop that dramatically is really too bad.

I'll go a different route. The Spurs were supposed to be elite this year. They're not even a lock for the playoffs. They've been a mild disappointment.

Washington I expected to be a lower playoff team too, so they're my number one disappointment, but what did people really expect out of that all-style, no substance roster?

I wouldn't say the Pistons have been THAT disappointing. The two players they threw money have both been injured. Two of their seasoned veterans in their starting lineup have been injured the majority of the season. They just need to get healthy and build up chemistry.

I'll go a different route. The Spurs were supposed to be elite this year. They're not even a lock for the playoffs. They've been a mild disappointment.

Washington I expected to be a lower playoff team too, so they're my number one disappointment, but what did people really expect out of that all-style, no substance roster?

i agree i really had my hopes high for spurs this year i seriously thought they would be battling that 1/2 spot with the lakers throughout the season

The Wizards, and it shouldn't be close. To go from being a projected 4-5 seed in the East to being by far one of the worst teams in the entire league is a massive disappointment. We made the trade to get Mike Miller and Randy Foye to contend for a championship, and now we are just killing to not lose by more than 5. We are about to undergo a rebuilding stage which should be painful but beneficial in the long run.

That's just because we're w/out Gilly Gil & J-Critt.

Wiz for sure, Spurs is interesting but in the Western Conference you can be the 1 seed or the 5 seed and still have a good crack at the championship. Washington traded the 5 pick for Miller and Foye which was supposed to make them great. Arenas-Miller-Caron-Jamison-Haywood with Foye and Blatche off the bench. Caron and Arenas are probably two of the biggest disappointments when it comes to players.