Top 5 Rock Bands of the Decade

Poe

1. Bring Me the Horizon

2. The Devil Wears Prada

3. Attack Attack!

4. As Blood Runs Black

5.Bless the Fallen

aha yes.

Hey Slaven I'm curious, is that the only kind of music you listen to? I can see the appeal of listening to it, I like some heavy bands myself. But I couldn't listen to that one kind of music all the time.

As for da list:

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Radiohead

Mastodon

Foo Fighters

Jack Johnson maybe?

Whats sad is if you talk about money, Nickelback and Linkin Park top the list of most people's top 5, ugh. Def not me though

For me the top 5 would probably be

1 - Thrice

2 - Brand New

3 - Alexisonfire

4 - Thursday

5 - Matthew Good/Matthew Good Band

Hey Slaven I'm curious, is that the only kind of music you listen to? I can see the appeal of listening to it, I like some heavy bands myself. But I couldn't listen to that one kind of music all the time.

As for da list:

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Radiohead

Mastodon

Foo Fighters

Jack Johnson maybe?

Nah, I listen to techno, some rap, etc. Its mainly what I listen to though.

You're right, the rock band of the decade shouldn't be a synonym of "the band most people like", it should be a synonym of "which band has only 5 people as fans on facebook, and still rooms with their parents."

Coldplay sold out too much and has a lack of talent. The latest album they released was abysmal. They are a wannabe Radiohead without the talent.

Coldplay sold out too much and has a lack of talent. The latest album they released was abysmal. They are a wannabe Radiohead without the talent.

Abysmal, or most paid-for-download album of all time? If they are talentless, they wouldn't be selling nearly 16,000 copies of it a day.

Abysmal, or most paid-for-download album of all time? If they are talentless, they wouldn't be selling nearly 16,000 copies of it a day.

Britney Spears has sold more albums. Whats your point? Oh yeah, she is wicked talented

• Like 1

Britney Spears has sold more albums. Whats your point? Oh yeah, she is wicked talented

Britney Spears has songs that people enjoy. If it sounds good, I listen to it regardless of what they choose to do with their life. The funny thing is, you call her talentless, but she will make more money selling albums this next week than you will in your entire life.

Britney Spears has songs that people enjoy. If it sounds good, I listen to it regardless of what they choose to do with their life. The funny thing is, you call her talentless, but she will make more money selling albums this next week than you will in your entire life.

What's your point? At least I am able to live a private and enjoyable life.

Let's try to base these bands on their achievements as artists and the material that they produced during the '00-'09 decade, and less on pure popularity and their social life away from music.

ON that case.. Here is my new top 5 of the decade

1. My Chemical romance

2. Fall Out Boys

3. Jonas Brothers

4. Panic at the Disco

5. Cute is what we aim for.

• Like 2

LMAO

Blink-182, nobody else comes close, no matter how you look at it. Well except maybe Linkin Park.

Joking?

Though LP was actually pretty good to start the decade. Nothing else they've released has been quite as good as their first album... plus they've only released 3 albums in 10 years.

Edited by Poe