Top 5 Rock Bands of the Decade

Poe

Meteora was good in my opinion.

That album was decent, but in my opinion, Hybrid Theory was far better. Great all around album, every song was more than worth listening to and had a unique style. If they would have kept up to the bar that album set, and made more than just one album every four or five years, they could have been one of the greatest bands of all time.

They lost their originality in their latest album, unfortunately, in Minutes to Midnight.

I love how people like BasX and Lkr are dissing mainstream artists and people who like them just because they listen to music that isn't mainstream. Don't hate on people who like that music, everyone has their own opinion on music and that's what makes music so great. People look so ignorant when they do that especially when the artists they name most people have never even heard of.

Britney Spears has songs that people enjoy. If it sounds good, I listen to it regardless of what they choose to do with their life. The funny thing is, you call her talentless, but she will make more money selling albums this next week than you will in your entire life.

Sad because I finally agree with you, usually you're the idiot on the other side of the argument.

As for LP - Hybrid Theory FTW although I loved Live in Texas album.

It's best not to underrate bands just because most people overrate them, and say they suck when they're actually decent.

At the same time, it's good to appreciate lesser known bands. And a lot of times, lesser known bands can be just as good or even much better than many mainstream bands, at least in my opinion.

It's best not to underrate bands just because most people overrate them, and say they suck when they're actually decent.

At the same time, it's good to appreciate lesser known bands. And a lot of times, lesser known bands can be just as good or even much better than many mainstream bands, at least in my opinion.

I'm in no way doubting that and I agree there are a lot of bands out there that are better than mainstream. However really it's just opinion of the listener in the end. Some people like certain bands other people like other bands and the people who like the lesser known bands should understand this the most.