Nets Summer League Game Thread

Universe

Those announcers were funny lol... ripping on Jrue Holiday, he really did bad though, now I see why most scouts were real low on him. On twitter, you can send them a link to a forum or something and they announce it, so someone gotta do that for OTR, or if there still on later I might. twitter.com/dantegalante

Seems like the people involved aren't too crazy about this joint team...

"I'm not a fan of it,” Philadelphia coach Eddie Jordan admitted. "I like working with your own players and teaching your own guys, getting your own guys in your system.”

"I don't want to have to berate their player for not picking up. It just doesn't seem right to get on their players for doing something that you want them to do.”

"In these economic times, look, you've got to be fiscally very responsible and I think you just have to be prudent in the decisions you make,” Frank said. "Every group is different. This worked for us and Philly and it made sense, and who knows what the future holds. Hopefully, things get better.”

Full Article