If you could do the 2003 draft over?

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Knowing what we know now the obvious answer is Dwyane Wade, but at the time I don't think that anybody thought Wade would become a top 3 player in the league and a bonafide superstar. I completely agreed with the selection at the time and it was the right pick if you ask me.

Obviously going back in time I would take Wade though.

I remember that Wade game versus Kentucky in the Elite Eight, dirty. So [expletive]in dirty. I'd take him, but we'd still have Carter so, ya...

I remember that Wade game versus Kentucky in the Elite Eight, dirty. So [expletive]in dirty. I'd take him, but we'd still have Carter so, ya...

Yeah but you guys had the slow, lazy VC.

Wade is the clear pick if the Raptors could do it over.

Of course everyone here is going to say Wade. But no one really thought Wade was going to be that great, and Bosh was the perfect fit.Carter was starting to show signs of wanting out,so the Raptors started to do things to make him happy. The raptors really needed up in the front count, and Bosh was and is the answer. He gets better every year. It would be nice to have Wade, but he wasn't the need of the Raptors at the time.

Also, same thing goes for Darko. The Pistons were already amazing, and they wanted to take the best project because they were not ready to give a rookie majority of playing time, that was they skipped Melo. If Darko ever had the effort to put in work, he could be better then Bosh, but he never did, and make the Pistons look bad.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Yeah...so...uh...I'd take Bosh over Wade. No honestly, I would. I just really like Bosh a lot and I think the Raps will do better this year as well as Bosh having another great year.

Just something about Wade that I don't like. I like his shoe line though, very comfortable shoes but as a player...I'd take Bosh.

*begin bashing phase now*